Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other forums you're on
For another update, it's now down to here, FunJoint (since my return in November) and jCodes. I was on Bleeping Computer until today, I requested for my account deleted from there, for several reasons.

I don't really care for forums much these days. I'm losing interest.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes .bryn's post:
  • Detective Osprey
definitely not funjoint ever since @ Paul deactivated my account lol  Rofl
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crooked Crow 's post:
  • Detective Osprey
Well, having seen several of the posts in this thread, I think I should put out a general notice before things get out of hand in here.

This thread isn't a place to criticise or call out admins of other forums. If people feel disagree with the way that another admin runs their forum, or they feel that they've been wronged by another admin, then that's understandable; however, I don't want any arguments or drama from other other forums spilling over onto TCH, if that can be avoided.

@BrynStevens - Sorry to hear things didn't work out on Bleeping Computer :( .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Gaomon274, Pyrite
(02-10-2019, 07:25 PM)Kyng Wrote: Sorry to hear things didn't work out on Bleeping Computer :( .
It's cool. I just didn't fit there and, actually despised some of the people there. At least they have a Discord where I've taken full refuge to and things have been fine since.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
tbf, there are lots of people who were antagonistic towards me for no reason on many forums too, but idc, haters gonna hate, so this seems to be a norm on the Internet. In fact, from my observation, the worst forums are the ones where you see nothing but praise (because all the "bad comments" were deleted).

On-topic: I arrived here from a now-dead pokemon forum, amongst many other forums that I was/is a part of. Most good forums just don't last long, probably because the successful members have other important things to do :P
[Image: 16235347681_8cae594d7e_o.jpg] Soundcloud Profile: Ascension Drive
My Awards
My Items
(02-12-2019, 10:23 AM)Reyzadren Wrote: tbf, there are lots of people who were antagonistic towards me for no reason on many forums too, but idc, haters gonna hate, so this seems to be a norm on the Internet. In fact, from my observation, the worst forums are the ones where you see nothing but praise (because all the "bad comments" were deleted).

On-topic: I arrived here from a now-dead pokemon forum, amongst many other forums that I was/is a part of. Most good forums just don't last long, probably because the successful members have other important things to do :P

nah it's just trash social media platforms hogging all the activity
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
(02-12-2019, 10:23 AM)Reyzadren Wrote: tbf, there are lots of people who were antagonistic towards me for no reason on many forums too, but idc, haters gonna hate, so this seems to be a norm on the Internet. In fact, from my observation, the worst forums are the ones where you see nothing but praise (because all the "bad comments" were deleted).

Or, they last so long that they become your "important things to do" :lol: .

There were a couple of times over the years where I thought about just giving up, but ultimately continued because I felt like I had an obligation to the members (and I intend to keep at it for as long as I'm able and for as long as I have an audience :) )
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Pyrite