Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently dead Sites?
Not sure if this counts as "dead" or whatever but, TV Ark had been absent from the net for many years... but on the plus side, it's to return this summer. The guys behind it had taken their time on a heavy modernisation project for it. I'm excited :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes .bryn 's post:
  • Kyng
(06-13-2019, 05:13 PM).bryn Wrote: Not sure if this counts as "dead" or whatever but, TV Ark had been absent from the net for many years... but on the plus side, it's to return this summer. The guys behind it had taken their time on a heavy modernisation project for it. I'm excited :)

Nice :) . I did go on it ages ago, and I liked it, but I'd sort of forgotten about it in the many years since I was there.

Good luck to them, and I hope it's as good as its original incarnation!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I saw that I had to restart my Pokémon Holmes Wiki, but luckily, the original was on archive.org <_<
[Image: 250?cb=20190609081208][Image: 150?cb=20190615133936]
Warui zo zurui zo akuyaku ihhihhi no hī
Obsessedwithbirds 
Ask. | Art. (updated 6/9) | Fanfics. (updated 6/15) | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta
While Sonic Retro isn't completely dead, the activity levels have decreased significantly within the past few years. If you look at the archives from just 2016 you'll see more members online than now. At most there's maybe 15 on at a time, but when I first joined way back in 2008 there were hundreds of members online. The only time the forums get truly active are when a new Sonic game is announced, another Sonic forum has much more activity than retro. To be fair, it is older than retro by a few years. The Forumotion support forums are much more dead than they used to be as well, but that could be because more people when making forums are staying clear away from their hosting.
[Image: UlpiYU4.png?1]
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ravenfreak 's post:
  • Shiny Star