Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving away my CCs
Right, I have a huge amount of CCs that have gone unspent and, I'm opening this thread for me to finally dish them out to people. How I can do this depends on what you want to do such as telling me a good joke or showing me a dank meme or better, to give my upcoming forum some support by means of signing-up and doing some quality posts but in order to be eligible for this, you must have a sense of tech-savviness in you when that is what the forum's all about. If in doubt, there's the "General Tech", "Windows" and "Wonderful Wide Web" that you can participate in.

Each person will be paid 2000CCs for their efforts so, it's five people I'm looking for. If you're on my forum and would like to play a major role in it such as be an active member and help us grow further, then an additional 500CCs will be given to you. Sounds fair I think :)

Hopefully this can work out, and for me to finally use the CCs I've got currently and, if this is allowed in this section. I'm sure it will be :P
[Image: E12av.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
Sounds good; I'll see what I can do :)

(BTW, if anyone else is sitting on a huge pile of unspent CCs, another option is to donate them to the Coffee Credit Bank and pick up a Donor's Medal ;) )
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • BrynStevens
(08-10-2018, 07:18 PM)Kyng Wrote: TW, if anyone else is sitting on a huge pile of unspent CCs, another option is to donate them to the Coffee Credit Bank and pick up a Donor's Medal
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for informing me :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
Just for an update, I have donated a large amount of CCs to the Coffee Credit Bank so now, I'm only looking for two people to come forward now for their monies. Who's it going to be? :O
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
Since the last time I posted here, my CCs have mounted up again. As with before, the same set of rules apply and, it would be nice if we can get more members in the place and if any of you remain active, I can pay you extra if you like. Go on, today's the day :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
I'll take free CC's.

The issue is, though, I don't have anything to really purchase. I have 20 Pokemon, and don't need a name change or emoji change.
[Image: jZ4Jrps.png]
[Image: HF77bDx.png]
(11-01-2018, 06:50 PM)Kyng Wrote: I'm not going to lie: I'm disappointed in you, Crow. 
My Awards
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
Do note that I'm giving away CCs only for when people sign up to my forum and do some posting, as stated in the original post. When that's done, that's when you can get the monies.

Because you're the first ever person to sign up for it, I can give you half of my CC amount if you like. Sound good? :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
Well, I had a one-to-one conversation with @ Crooked Crow about this (as he hadn't responded since he made his post here) and, it seemed that he doesn't wish to participate in this "posting deal" but, I can see his point. However, I've given him about half of my CCs anyway.

But if anybody else wants to "post for CCs" then come right ahead. I'll be waiting :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
Can confirm, got a generous donation of 5k CC. Thanks @ BrynStevens !
[Image: jZ4Jrps.png]
[Image: HF77bDx.png]
(11-01-2018, 06:50 PM)Kyng Wrote: I'm not going to lie: I'm disappointed in you, Crow. 
My Awards
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crooked Crow 's post:
  • BrynStevens