Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving away my CCs
Right, I have a huge amount of CCs that have gone unspent and, I'm opening this thread for me to finally dish them out to people. How I can do this depends on what you want to do such as telling me a good joke or showing me a dank meme or better, to give my upcoming forum some support by means of signing-up and doing some quality posts but in order to be eligible for this, you must have a sense of tech-savviness in you when that is what the forum's all about. If in doubt, there's the "General Tech", "Windows" and "Wonderful Wide Web" that you can participate in.

Each person will be paid 2000CCs for their efforts so, it's five people I'm looking for. If you're on my forum and would like to play a major role in it such as be an active member and help us grow further, then an additional 500CCs will be given to you. Sounds fair I think :)

Hopefully this can work out, and for me to finally use the CCs I've got currently and, if this is allowed in this section. I'm sure it will be :P
[Image: mCaffiliate.png]
A forum for the tech-savvy kind of people.
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
Sounds good; I'll see what I can do :)

(BTW, if anyone else is sitting on a huge pile of unspent CCs, another option is to donate them to the Coffee Credit Bank and pick up a Donor's Medal ;) )
[Image: dbEb7eE.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)

Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x3 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • BrynStevens
(08-10-2018, 07:18 PM)Kyng Wrote: TW, if anyone else is sitting on a huge pile of unspent CCs, another option is to donate them to the Coffee Credit Bank and pick up a Donor's Medal
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for informing me :)
[Image: mCaffiliate.png]
A forum for the tech-savvy kind of people.
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items