Poll: Winner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saber
100.00%
2 100.00%
Nightmare
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saber(Fate/Stay Night) vs Nightmare
Saber
[Image: fate_stay_night_saber-1920x1080.jpg]
The ancient King of Camelot arrives to fight for justice in the modern world. Now, the undefeated king sings aloud the name of the miracle she holds in her hand. Its name is...EXCALIBUR!
Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, stamina, endurance and agility, master sword fighting skills, Noble Phantasms: Excalibur and Avalon, Activate Saber Alter(no Avalon but unlimited Excalibur god blasts, higher power and lower speed)
Nightmare
[Image: nightmare-sc4-rend.jpg]
The evil demon of Inferno’s hand will drown the world in blood and darkness!
Abilities: Superhuman physical abilities, Soul Edge, soul absorption, corruption, excellent sword fighting, sorcery
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Wow, Nightmare seems to have the world's most impractical sword :lol: . It looks more like a pointy club, to be honest :P . On the other hand, he seems pretty well-armoured, so Saber will have a job doing damage to her with her own sword. 

Still, I guess swordfighting will be largely irrelevant unless they can get close to one another. So, I think Saber will stay away and win with her God Blasts. She can use her agility to dodge anything Nightmare throws at her - but he's too bulky and cumbersome to do the same.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Yeah I vote Saber as well. Siegfried could match Nightmare so I’m confident in Saber.
My Awards
My Items
Saber takes it. 
Strength-Saber.
Speed-Saber.
Skill-Dunno.
Attack type variety-Nightmare.
Plus, Excalibur is a holy weapon making Nightmare extra screwed.
My Awards
My Items