Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Java Joint
Welcome to The Java Joint where there is always a bottomless cup of chat, games, recipes, food, and entertainment to keep you going. Always good to the last drop! Open 24 Hours.
My Awards
x1
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catlady45 's post:
  • Paul
"It looks like this forum doesn't exist any more. The forum admin has opted to remove it from the ProBoards service."

Well, looks like this one of the promotion topics that needs to get archived. Kind of makes me wonder how often the staff checks these..
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
I actually joined under a different username there & was pretty active.. Oh well. :/
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
(08-07-2018, 05:26 PM)Yami Yugi Wrote: "It looks like this forum doesn't exist any more. The forum admin has opted to remove it from the ProBoards service."

Well, looks like this one of the promotion topics that needs to get archived. Kind of makes me wonder how often the staff checks these..

I'll be honest: not often enough :P . With so much else going on during the move and the aftermath, stuff like this has been right at the bottom of our priority list. 

Anyway, since this board has closed, I'll archive this thread now. Sad to see, since I did like it :( .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items