Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARCA Racing Series
It looks off to me, but the oversized Menards logo that doesn't fit within the oval is the worst part to me.

ARCA's president credits the NASCAR deal as a reason why Menards decided to jump up to entitlement sponsorship.

Daytona's race winner was #20 Harrison Burton who will contend for the NASCAR Trucks championship this year in the Kyle Busch Motorsports #18 Toyota.

Last year's champion since I never updated on that was Sheldon Creed in the #28, who has moved into the NASCAR Trucks this year in the #2 GMS Racing Chevy replacing Cody Coughlin.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThA1gowquN5v4r388-VQv...5iS5WvSi9s]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
Next week will be the final steel body race in ARCA and as such the final race for Dodge cars.
Well, assuming they don't let them back when they operate under NASCAR ownership next year but I doubt that outside of maybe the road courses.

https://www.arcaracing.com/articles/2012...il-raceway
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
ARCA will be heading to Mid-Ohio in 2020, pairing up with the Xfinity race that's been held since 2013.
Will be their first visit since 1965 there.

However, ARCA is not expected to return to Nashville next year.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
Wow, that's quite a gap!

Any reason for the move, or are they just wanting to change things up a bit? (Which I could completely understand)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I think Mid-Ohio wants more races and NASCAR wants ARCA to have some road courses and it's a good pair with both Xfinity already there and ARCA traditionally staying in the Midwest.

We also got our full 2020 schedules for ARCA Menards and ARCA Showdown, ARCA West and ARCA East will come soon.

ARCA
Daytona, Phoenix, Salem, Talladega, Charlotte, Mid-Ohio, Michigan, Chicagoland, Pocono, IRP/LOR, Elko, Iowa, Gateway, Madison, Watkins Glen, Springfield/ISF (Dirt), DuQuoin (Dirt), Bristol, Memphis, Kansas
Loses - Five Flags, Nashville, Pocono2, Salem2, Toledo
Gains - Phoenix, Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Memphis, Bristol
(Gives them road courses back, after they lost NJMP and Road America as their lone road course race for a few years)
Date change - IRP/LOR moves to July from October, probably to pair up with NASCAR Cup/Xfinity being at Indy.

ARCA Showdown, these 10 races are a part of the ARCA schedule, but count points towards its own championship as well.
Phoenix, Salem, Mid-Ohio, IRP/LOR, Elko, Iowa, Gateway, Watkins Glen, Bristol, Memphis
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
Sounds good to me :) . Adds a bit more variety, rather than them having some venues with two races.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items