Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Outlaw misanthropy
Misanthropy is the unreasonable hatred of humans as a whole. It is in direct violation of rules 2, 3, and 6 by promoting hatred and being libelous. The good far outweighs the bad in humanity. They are creators of the most wonderful art known to history such as film and literature.
Outlaw this terrible ideology and do so with a big apology that it has been allowed to go on this long.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Quote: They are creators of the most wonderful art known to history such as film and literature.
And some of the worse, The Final Solution, Rape of Nanjing, Armenian Genocide, Boston Bombing, 9/11, 7/7, et al.

Humanity is a cancer it has grown out of control in many things. These things need to be discussed and talked about lease we forget and allow them to happen again.

The world owes you no appology for its the state of nature, Lion preys on Sheep, Snake preys on Rat, tornadoes, hurricanes, earth quakes, and tsunamis happen not by the hand of man, but by the hand of nature.

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
[-] The following 2 users Like Lurker101 's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Dust Bowl
No. I will not apologise for allowing members to express their opinions - however much you may disagree with them.

If anyone is saying anything unreasonable or knowingly false (to the point where it violates any of the rules you listed), then of course it will be dealt with (here is an example of a topic where I intervened because I thought the tone had become excessively anti-human). However, that will be handled on a case-by-case basis: I'm not going to impose a blanket ban on people discussing the negative sides of human nature, and I'm certainly not going to force your opinions on the entire board.

The administration is not a club with which you can beat members with whom you disagree. Therefore, I am simply going to lock this thread.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 4 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Gaomon274, Jarkko, Nilla, Pyrite
Welcome to The Coffee House. This is a general chat forum where members can express their own personal opinions and views throughout the various topics in the surplus of boards. Each and every member who joins is more than welcome to post their own personal view on things, as long as they are following the rules. As fellow members and staff, we all respect one another like human beings do. What if we don't agree on something? You know what we do here? We agree to disagree. What we do not do is jump down people's throats for not having the same views/opinions as us. We also most certainly do not try to make them believe what we want them to. We do not have control over people's actions, as we do not have control over their opinions. 

It is very disappointing as a staff member and a member here to see that you cannot accept this. It is most certainly not OK for you to abuse the Feedback and Suggestions board to demand that we bow to your personal demands. We are not like that. So as @ Kyng said, no- we are not going to lick your boots and remove opinions that you personally find "offensive". If you have forgotten, this is a general chat board. If you did not read the rules or have forgotten them, let me tell you that in the section where it talks about Flaming/Trolling/Baiting other members, it also means do not troll, bait or flame someone for something that you disagree with. Don't like it? Sorry, but that's just the way we roll here in order for this place to be as pleasant and accepting as it has been for years. 

From now on, I do not want to see any more posts or topics about how you find things "offensive" and "misanthropy" because they are not what you like or agree with. If you really think something is offensive, take it up with a staff member privately. There is a Discord in which I am on 24/7 and so are the other staff members and you can also use the wonderful PM system we have if you don't like something. So again, please do not   abuse this board again. If you don't like what someone said, PM a staff member and don't throw a fit about it publicly. It makes you and the forum look bad.
            [Image: SimbasMate.gif]

[Image: j0KgiGA.gif]
Stamp by ObsessedwithBirds

Kyng Wrote:"When 900 years old you reach, look as sexy as me, you will not"
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2014) x1 (2015) x1 x1
My Items
Col. Marcus Chester Glitter Jimmy Fear Crowley
[-] The following 3 users Like Nilla's post:
  • Jarkko, Kyng, Oscar