Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplane Mode: most boring game ever?
https://collider.com/airplane-mode-video...r-footage/

Have you ever gotten out of your economy-level window seat on an airplane—just really popped your knee something fierce and then waited 20 minutes for the people who absolutely must throw themselves into the aisle immediately—and thought to yourself “hot damn I need to do this again, and soon.” Friend, AMC Games has you covered. The first title from the fledgling company is Airplane Mode, a simulation offering realistic first-person views of everything that might happen on a six-hour commercial flight.

Here is the official synopsis for Airplane Mode:

Quote:This is a game where you play as a window seat passenger for the real-time duration of a long-haul commercial flight across the Atlantic.

Airplane Mode’s gameplay explores the airline travel experience down to every last detail—from the design of your seat and the seatback in front of you, to the contents of your carry-on bag and smartphone hard drive, to the behaviors of cabin crew and other passengers. The circumstances of your flight will change every time you play. Simply put, Airplane Mode is the most realistic flight simulation ever created. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Yeah, this is a thing -_- . I don't know who can see the trailer (from the UK, I can't see it without the use of a VPN), but it shows that you're literally just a simulated passenger filling out a simulated crossword and listening to the simulated crying of a simulated baby :-/ ...

I'm sure it'll find an audience (these weird things always do) - but, I don't expect I'll be part of that audience myself -_- .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Isn't the whole point of gaming to provide oneself with escapism? Yeah, this does the trick alright.

Now we need a tax-filling simulator and an endless runner featuring DMV lines and we are all set.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
(11-10-2019, 12:09 AM)Dust Bowl Wrote: Isn't the whole point of gaming to provide oneself with escapism? Yeah, this does the trick alright.

It is escapism! It is not like many people of our generation can afford to go on a transatlantic flight these days.

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lurker101 's post:
  • Kyng