Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October 2019 Forum Contributions - Results
(11-09-2019, 01:48 AM)GrieferLord Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 12:29 AM)Jarkko Wrote: Congrats to the winners :)

Also, better luck next time, Griefer.

im surprised more than 2 voted for me lol

Why? Your contributions are both consistent and stellar.

I'd be shocked if you didn't get support.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dust Bowl 's post:
  • Shiny Star
(11-09-2019, 12:55 AM)Kyng Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 12:51 AM)Crooked Crow Wrote: So essentially every award can be summarized by "makes a lot of threads in this sub-section."

I mean, that is one way to get them. However, Lurker's was more for the quality and quantity of his replies than for any threads that he started himself - so, it's not like that's the only way to get nominated :P .

(And then there's the Special Contributions trophies, which don't involve starting threads at all! It's pretty rare for those to be awarded, but it's great when they are :D )

I agree with CJ. I think that making threads is something that opens up discussion, typically for things that you have interest in. I like to make threads in the health and beauty section because that’s what interests me. By making these threads I am able to see other people’s views and experiences and talk about them (which is something that most likely wouldn’t be brought up without my initial interest). Comparatively there’s going to be a lot more posts than threads so creating threads definitely opens up discussions as less threads are made than posts.

However, I have noticed worthwhile posts in the current affair type topics. The politics and news stories allow me to learn a lot about what’s going on around me. Both Lurker and Grieferlord have made meaningful posts in these discussions. 

(11-09-2019, 01:50 AM)Dust Bowl Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 01:48 AM)GrieferLord Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 12:29 AM)Jarkko Wrote: Congrats to the winners :)

Also, better luck next time, Griefer.

im surprised more than 2 voted for me lol

Why? Your contributions are both consistent and stellar.

I'd be shocked if you didn't get support.

For sure. You were very worthy to be a part of that poll.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png]
[Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3
My Items
Zach Eruption Headache Lee
Thank you, everyone. :)
Here is a link to my forum: https://tdhf.boards.net   TDHF has a variety of topics and a very friendly community.
My Awards
x1
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greninlucarizardlup 's post:
  • Shiny Star
i mean i just write stuff really, i hate politics with the fire of a billion super novas but its something that just is and i hate the double speak. i just write stuff and i have been nominated idk how many times now. i just see it as writing stuff really, adjust when new info crops up and such. if i had more time i would probably make topics but i generally dont.
My Awards
x1 (2014)
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes GrieferLord 's post:
  • Shiny Star
Congrats guys!
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan