Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most revolting food you have ever tried
Not surprised! bleurgh... :X

Olives..... :X
[Image: friendly-chatting-468-65-banner.png]

“Monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside of us and sometimes they win”

Stephen King.

https://www.friendlychatting.co.uk
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jane's post:
  • Jarkko
Kyng, that sounds terrible!

The worse food I ever had is anchovies.
#GoEagles
#GoPhillies
#Go76ers
My Awards
My Items
(11-07-2019, 07:29 PM)Jane Wrote: Not surprised! bleurgh... :X

Agreed. Cooked, raw, green, black, Kalamata, whatever. Olives make me gag.
[Image: mmT4f1B.gif]
Spammers Beware! I got my bollockin' face on!

Spam Topics EXTERMINATED: 42
Apparently CJ thinks my linguistics reading collection is massive enough to be one of the 25 most massive objects in the Solar System :lol:
(07-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Kyng Wrote: Come to think of it, I'm surprised Jarkko's collection of linguistics reading material wasn't there :thinking: .
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2 (2015, 2017) x1 (2014) x2 x1 x1 x1
My Items

Yeah, I'm not a fan of olives either: they're just too intense and salty for me :( . Whenever I go out to eat pizza, I always ask for the olives to be removed.

I like olive oil, though :) !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
(11-03-2019, 03:04 PM)Kyng Wrote: More of a drink than a food, but here's mine:

When I was at university, and I was about to go home at the end of term, I still had quite a lot of food that couldn't reasonably be taken home (for example, ketchup, chocolate milk, margarine, and half a bottle of Tabasco sauce). So, rather than throw it all away... I decided to try and mix it all up into a mug, and see what it tasted like.

This was a dreadful idea: it tasted HORRENDOUS. That foul taste has stayed with me, even a decade later :X ....

Is this you confessing you were high during college? :D
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dust Bowl 's post:
  • Lurker101
(11-08-2019, 06:48 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote:

When I was at university, and I was about to go home at the end of term, I still had quite a lot of food that couldn't reasonably be taken home (for example, ketchup, chocolate milk, margarine, and half a bottle of Tabasco sauce). So, rather than throw it all away... I decided to try and mix it all up into a mug, and see what it tasted like.

This was a dreadful idea: it tasted HORRENDOUS. That foul taste has stayed with me, even a decade later :X ....

:lol:

Probably just wanting to not waste food. :P

Apparently CJ thinks my linguistics reading collection is massive enough to be one of the 25 most massive objects in the Solar System :lol:
(07-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Kyng Wrote: Come to think of it, I'm surprised Jarkko's collection of linguistics reading material wasn't there :thinking: .
My Awards
My Items

(11-07-2019, 08:33 PM)Jason Wrote: Kyng, that sounds terrible!

The worse food I ever had is anchovies.
And people for some reason think Pineapple is the worse pizza topping...they always forget about Anchovies.
(11-07-2019, 08:43 PM)Jarkko Wrote:

Agreed. Cooked, raw, green, black, Kalamata, whatever. Olives make me gag.

(11-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of olives either: they're just too intense and salty for me :( . Whenever I go out to eat pizza, I always ask for the olives to be removed.

I like olive oil, though :) !
I will take all your olives.

(11-08-2019, 08:19 PM)Jarkko Wrote:

:lol:

Probably just wanting to not waste food. :P

On one hand it sounds like an idea a stoner would have...on the other college students and them being desperate for food both sober and high.... :thinking:

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
All my olives are belong to Lurker101 from now on. :P Provided I even get them, which I seldom do - it's only when someone else orders pizza with them that I ever encounter them. :lol:

My Awards
My Items
What's the problem with olives?  They are my favorite salad ingredient alongside tomatoes.
#GoEagles
#GoPhillies
#Go76ers
My Awards
My Items