Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm New Here!!!
Newbie here!!!
Welcome to TCH, LadyMoonlight! I really like your username (and real name too), and hope you have a fun time here!
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala Lugia Zacian
(11-03-2019, 09:09 PM)HoeenHero Wrote: Welcome to TCH, LadyMoonlight! I really like your username (and real name too), and hope you have a fun time here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I also wanted to say think for the compliment about liking my username and my real name because I have never had anybody on any forum that I have been a member say that they really like my real name.
[Image: bbdTZ9T.gif]
[Image: neehNRj.png]
^Avatar and signature made by me^
^Glow text made by me^
My Awards
My Items
I like your name. Verb + animal name is always good. Anyhoo, welcome to TCH. Enjoy your stay.
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crooked Crow 's post:
  • Shiny Star
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome after the bad luck that I had with joining forums and I really like this forum. It is a lot better then a forum I used to be member for almost 11 years but recently got banned from for conflicts with a couple of members on there.
[Image: bbdTZ9T.gif]
[Image: neehNRj.png]
^Avatar and signature made by me^
^Glow text made by me^
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ's post:
  • Kyng
You're welcome, and I'm glad you've found your home here :D !

I hope this continues for a very long time :) .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items