Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing Flying High
I wrote this poem awhile back for a Legend of Zelda poetry event on another forum. I'm still new to the poem-writing business, so I'm sorry if this isn't very good. But I hope you enjoy it anyways!

Flying High

Above the fields of Hyrule
Flies Zelda on her lavender unicorn
With her golden hair flowing in the breeze
And her unicorn's tail gently navigating behind.

Her crystal blue eyes, perpetually alert and loving,
Survey her vast land below
As she gazes fondly on the kingdom
Her father entrusted to her care.

Zelda's heart swells with pride
As she continues her journey
And sees her people happy and working hard
And the landscape lush with new spring grass.

As long as she lives, Zelda vows,
She will do all she can to protect her lovely land.
And with her faithful unicorn perpetually by her side,
She will be able to do just that.
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala
[-] The following 2 users Like HoeenHero's post:
  • Dust Bowl , Kyng
I liked it :) !

Have you written much other poetry before?
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Cool! We need more poetry around here.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
(10-04-2019, 09:41 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote: Cool! We need more poetry around here.

Indeed, we could use some more... just as long as I'm not the one writing it, because then it's going to suck :( .

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
(10-04-2019, 09:29 PM)Kyng Wrote: I liked it :) !

Have you written much other poetry before?

No, actually. That was one of my first attempts ever. Maybe I'll try to write more poems just for fun. They may not be great, but I'll try my best.
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala
(10-04-2019, 10:09 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Indeed, we could use some more... just as long as I'm not the one writing it, because then it's going to suck :( .

Dude, don't be so hard on yourself. No-one sucks if their heart and passion are involved.

Besides, look at all your projects. You are the creative type :)
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
Kyng, you may not feel that poetry is your strong point, but I think you definitely have a gift for being creative. Just look at this community you've built, the wide variety of topics to discuss and forum games to play, and the themes you have come up with. I wish I were half as creative as you, and I wouldn't mind reading any poem you might write someday.
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoeenHero's post:
  • Kyng
(10-04-2019, 11:23 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 10:09 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Dude, don't be so hard on yourself. No-one sucks if their heart and passion are involved.

Besides, look at all your projects. You are the creative type :)

(10-05-2019, 06:55 PM)HoeenHero Wrote: Kyng, you may not feel that poetry is your strong point, but I think you definitely have a gift for being creative. Just look at this community you've built, the wide variety of topics to discuss and forum games to play, and the themes you have come up with. I wish I were half as creative as you, and I wouldn't mind reading any poem you might write someday.

Thanks for the kind words, DB and Checkmate :D !

Maybe I'll give it a go some day, but until then, I'm happy to just read other people's poetry :) .

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items