Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countries by population density
https://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/densest-...tries-quiz

This quiz is about the 24 countries with the highest population densities in the world. You have 4 minutes in which to name as many as you can.

I think I've posted this quiz before; however, this one's been updated for 2018. (Of course, I don't expect it to be radically different from previous years)

I got 21 out of 24. How did you do? 

Spoiler
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I did poor. I only got three.  :'(
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
“If standing up against the climate and ecological breakdown and for humanity is against the rules then the rules must be broken.”
Greta Thunberg
[Image: 610565122489974948.png?v=1]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta Broigheall
You scored 23/24 = 96%.

Spoiler
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
I scored 18/24 = 75%

Spoiler
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe
My Awards
My Items
Congrats, but if you're going to post which answers you missed, please put them in spoiler tags. Otherwise, you might accidentally ruin the quiz for the next person who comes along :( !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
16/24

Spoiler
[Image: mmT4f1B.gif]
Spammers Beware! I got my bollockin' face on!

Spam Topics EXTERMINATED: 42
Apparently CJ thinks my linguistics reading collection is massive enough to be one of the 25 most massive objects in the Solar System :lol:
(07-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Kyng Wrote: Come to think of it, I'm surprised Jarkko's collection of linguistics reading material wasn't there :thinking: .
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2 (2015, 2017) x1 (2014) x2 x1 x1 x1
My Items