Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not-So-Happy Feet
Private RPG (Sorry!)
"Well, it's certainly very cute :) !" Whizzy smiled, as he admired the white, plastic toy. "I wonder whether it has any special powers? Maybe we need to attach it to that other gizmo to make it work?"

At this point, some of the other penguins from the flock started to surround Whizzy and Cara. "We'd best go," one of them suggested firmly. "We might get in trouble if we hang around for too long..."
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Meanwhile, Cope was doing nothing to avoid attention. He was now aiming the gun at various people in the airport, now sporting a cowboy hat he'd found in one of the souvenir stores.

"This town ain't big enough for three parties, so the SNP are taking over these parts."

Nobody took him seriously, though. All the passers by figured it was just some Scottish kid dressing up as a penguin sheriff.
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x3 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
"Are we going to play with ferrets?" Cara asked as she played around with the toy ferret, making it dook away.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"We can do that outside, Whizzy suggested. "No point in us hanging around here, really: we'd best get through passport control."

Whizzy waddled down a short corridor, taking him to a hallway packed with a snaking line of passengers. The system was clearly inadequate: there were only two immigration officers on duty, to check passports for over two hundred people.

"Bleh," Whizzy muttered to himself, before perking up and facing his fellow penguins. "I'll show all these idiots... there's a much better way :D !!!"

Whizzy ran down the remaining short section of corridor - then kicked the ground, launching himself into the air and sending him flying directly over the queues and the passport control gates. He eventually landed at the far end of the room, in a pile of cardboard boxes, which scattered all over the floor behind him.

He didn't think the immigration officers would be impressed; however, he decided to worry about that later...
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Cara gasped and laughed with delight. "FLYING PENGUIN!"
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan