Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone (from Checkmate)
Gotta say, Checkmate was a great name. Anyhoo, welcome back to TCH. Don't leave us again. :P
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
(10-06-2019, 08:46 PM)Crooked Crow Wrote: Gotta say, Checkmate was a great name. Anyhoo, welcome back to TCH. Don't leave us again. :P

Thank you! Have no worry, I don't plan to leave again for a very long time! (Unless my wifi access is suddenly cut off due to circumstances beyond my control.)

And maybe I will go back to Checkmate sometime. I must say though that it's kinda fun for me to try out a new name here.
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala
Well, let's hope that doesn't happen any time soon :) !

(And, by the way, I have blocked the name 'Checkmate' so that nobody else can take it. I don't know how long I'll keep that block, but it'll be at least until 1st December, since that's when you'll be allowed to change back to it)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Wow that is really considerate of you, Kyng! I really appreciate it! Yeah, I plan to go back to Checkmate on December 1; it will be nice to have my old name here again.
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala
Welcome @ HoeenHero enjoy your stay :)
Come say hello at... [Image: 2912322to_Tky_BGL_zpsamo1tiat.png]
My Awards
My Items
Welcome... Checkmate! :D

(Cuuute caracal.)
* O P F U I T *
My Awards
My Items
Begonia Rainlily Magnolia Scilla
Thank you both! I am definitely enjoying my time here!
My Awards
My Items
Solgaleo Lunala
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoeenHero's post:
  • Kyng