Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Which forum does this go in?" thread
So how about a topic about the voices of characters in books(including comic books.)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Reading would probably be the best place for something like that (especially since it covers comics as well as 'book' fiction!)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I also dunno what to do about a Dinosaur George podcast topic. OSTs I think belong to music and Fire Emblem topics belong to Nintendo.
My Awards
My Items
(08-27-2019, 01:30 PM)JHG Wrote: I also dunno what to do about a Dinosaur George podcast topic. OSTs I think belong to music and Fire Emblem topics belong to Nintendo.

I've never listened to the podcast, but Google says it's devoted to palaeontology and natural science, so I think "Living Things" would be the best place for it.

(Yeah, I get that nothing to do with palaeontology is technically "living", but it's related to things that once lived, so it's close enough :P )

And, about OSTs and Fire Emblem... you're correct on both counts :) .

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Now the REAL question is a hypothetical Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy vs Trigon movie. Bet you can’t put THAT anywhere!
My Awards
My Items
That'd go in Stage and Screen, assuming you want to discuss the plot casting, directors, and the movie-making aspects of said movie.

(If you just want to discuss "Who would win that battle?", then we already have a thread for that in the Face-off Arena!)

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • JHG
(09-02-2019, 10:25 AM)Kyng Wrote: That'd go in Stage and Screen, assuming you want to discuss the plot casting, directors, and the movie-making aspects of said movie.

(If you just want to discuss "Who would win that battle?", then we already have a thread for that in the Face-off Arena!)
Yes, the hypothetical wish fulfillment movie. I wish Marvel and DC would actually cooperate and make it.
My Awards
My Items