Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Which forum does this go in?" thread
(02-04-2019, 09:16 PM)queenzelda Wrote: Ok, I have one. Kroger (a local grocery store) is going to team up with M$ in order to create the future of grocery shopping. With 'digital shelves' & what not. So, where would I post a topic like this?

Honestly, that's a difficult one. It could go in Technology and Computers, or it could go in Shopping, and IMO it wouldn't be out of place in either. 

I'd go with Shopping myself, but TBH that's only because there's less there than there is in Technology and Computers :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Okay, I'll post it there then. Thanks. ^^
[Image: animal10.png]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x3
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 1 user Likes queenzelda 's post:
  • Kyng
You're welcome :) .

Just in case it requires explanation, I decided to put my "Risking a life to save a robot?" thread in the Intellectual Curiosity Chamber, rather than Technology and Computers. This is because, at its core, I think the topic is about philosophy and ethics (rather than technology), and I'd expect the resulting discussions to be philosophical rather than technological.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items