Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Which forum does this go in?" thread
I was thinking that too, but just wasn't 100% sure. Expect my thread all about it soon D:
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
Yeah, agreed on the Phoenix stuff. 

For the IKEA products, I guess Health and Lifestyle is the most appropriate place :) .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • .bryn
I dunno where a topic on Digimon or Winx would go.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Digimon the anime and the other show would be in TV.
Digimon the games would be general gaming and the Digimon TCG would be the Leisure & Playtime section.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThA1gowquN5v4r388-VQv...5iS5WvSi9s]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
[-] The following 2 users Like Gaomon274's post:
  • JHG , Kyng
Next one... of another "user creation" of mine, and it's a list of Fakemons I made and I am willing to show everyone it but, they're only just of their names, types and description of what they are so therefore no artwork for them. Would this count as a "literary work" then?
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
I wouldn't say so: it's probably best just going in the main 'Community Showcase' board.

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Yeah, that can do just fine, for any other miscellany stuff. Thanks :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes .bryn's post:
  • Kyng
You're welcome :) !

Now, next up is my "How to make good colour combinations" thread. I put it into the Intellectual Curiosity Chamber, because it didn't fit into any of the other "Topical Discussions" forums, and it seemed like too much of a 'topical discussion' to go in General Chat. 

(Generally, Intellectual Curiosity Chamber is the home of any 'topical discussion' that doesn't fit into any of the other Topical Discussions forums. It's also the place to put anything that straddles across multiple 'topical discussion' forums; the CGP Grey topic is a good example of this)

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
My thread on "Extreme Selfies lead to 259 deaths" didn't seem to fit in brilliantly anywhere. In the end, I decided the best place for it was the 'Technology and Computers' board, on the basis that the 'selfie' trend is largely tech-driven. 

Just being clear about this, in case anyone decides to question it :P .

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
Where would a topic on Zorro go?
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items