Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple Origin enhanced
On the old board, we had a Pokémon theme designed by @ Detective Osprey, which was named 'Purple Origin'. At her request, this was converted to MyBB on the new board. Unfortunately, something was lost in the conversion: it was, for the most part, just a generic purple theme with the occasional Pokémon image here and there :( . In the end, it just got eclipsed by my later efforts (such as Golden Night).

So, we've run a little project to bring this theme up to standard with the rest of them. This project included the following:

• A new banner (to replace the ancient one from the ZB theme);

Click to enlarge
    (Click to enlarge)

• New forum marker images (to replace the generic speech bubbles);

Click to enlarge
    (Click to enlarge)

• New images for the "Board Statistics" section (to replace the generic FontAwesome icons);

Click to enlarge
    (Click to enlarge)

• Poké Balls for the thread ratings (to replace the generic stars);

Click to enlarge
    (Click to enlarge)

• The recent improvements to Fire and Charcoal (for example, posts and Coffee Credits showing in threads on mobiles, and user groups having a shadow effect) have also been incorporated into Purple Origin:

Click to enlarge
    (Click to enlarge)

So, that's the revised theme :D . If you're still seeing the old one, then the previous CSS files may still be in your cache - so, try a Hard Refresh (CTRL + F5) to get rid of these.

Special thanks go to @ Nilla for creating most of the images, and also to @ Oscar, @ Gaomon274 and Osprey for their input on this project :) .

Enjoy :D !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 4 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Dust Bowl , Gaomon274, Nilla, Smokey