Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rod Stewart wins cancer battle
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49713937

Sir Rod Stewart has been given the all-clear after being diagnosed with prostate cancer.

The rock legend made the revelation at a fundraising event on Saturday.

"No-one knows this, but I thought this was about time I told everybody. I'm in the clear, now, simply because I caught it early. I have so many tests," he said, according to The Mirror.

The 74-year-old was speaking at an event for the Prostate Project and golf's European Tour Foundation.

He joked to wife Penny Lancaster that he was going to use the evening to "come out", adding: "It's not what you think. Two years ago I was ­diagnosed with prostate cancer."

Wow, I had no idea he was ill at all - but, I'm glad he won his battle with cancer!

Here's hoping he still has plenty of years ahead of him :) .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Jarkko, Jason
This surprises me.  But I'm glad he won the battle.  He is one of my favorite singers of all time. Glad he's still with us.
#GoEagles
#GoPhillies
#Go76ers
My Awards
My Items
Same here :) . Though, since he's a fellow railway enthusiast, I'm a bit biased!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
BRAVO! You teach it, Rod!
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dust Bowl 's post:
  • Jason
Being born in the early 70s myself, I do know of him and his music. I am also glad he won in that battle.
[Image: 414309999.jpg]
 Set made by me! 
Jack O' Lantern Happy Halloween! Jack O' Lantern
My Awards
My Items
Good for him.
Even though I don't listen to rock music.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items