Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slippers
People tend to wear slippers around the house. Or, they do not wear any shoes around the house. So, do you ever wear slippers? Do you even own a pair? Why?

I do not wear slippers. I walk around the house barefoot. I hate the feeling and my feet would be cramped after a while. I was gifted a pair from my older brother a while ago but I have no idea where they went. 

You?
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
I'm pretty sure I used to have some slippers, which I mainly wore late in the day. I haven't used them in years, though: these days, I just wear socks on my feet when going around the house.

I never got into the whole "walking around the house barefoot" thing. My favourite toy as a child was Lego - so going barefoot was not an option. (Not that socks provided much protection from the pieces, to be honest :lol: !)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I have a pair of slippers, I only really use them when I am in my basement in winter/late fall when the floor gets really cold.

My office for work is in the basement.

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright

My Awards
x1
My Items
Ducking
I've had various pairs, pretty sure I don't have any anymore. Should get some.

I like to walk barefoot, but by the end of the day my feet get so dirty, so I try to wear something. Either socks or some form of shoe. In the summer I pretty much use sandals as slippers.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan