Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange juice with bits?
With or without pulp I'll drink it. But if I'm buying at the store; I get it without.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 1 user Likes queenzelda 's post:
  • Shiny Star
Give me all the pulp.
My Awards
x1
My Items
I used to be fussy about the bits, and then that changed. I'm happy to have the pulp in my orange juice now!

I'm less happy about drinking too much orange juice these days, however, due to it not being recommended to drink so much juice in one go, due to the acid, etc.
* O P F U I T *
My Awards
My Items
Begonia Rainlily Magnolia Scilla
Smooth for me!
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
I don't like pulp, I think it's gross.
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
(09-07-2019, 10:26 AM)Opal Fruit Wrote: I used to be fussy about the bits, and then that changed. I'm happy to have the pulp in my orange juice now!

I'm less happy about drinking too much orange juice these days, however, due to it not being recommended to drink so much juice in one go, due to the acid, etc.

Very true. It also isn’t good for teeth just before brushing I believe.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png]
[Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3
My Items
Zach Eruption Headache Lee
(09-11-2019, 12:30 AM)Shiny Star Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 10:26 AM)Opal Fruit Wrote: I used to be fussy about the bits, and then that changed. I'm happy to have the pulp in my orange juice now!

Orange juice and toothpaste is truly one of the grossest things to taste.
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
(09-11-2019, 12:30 AM)Crooked Crow Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 12:30 AM)Shiny Star Wrote:

Orange juice and toothpaste is truly one of the grossest things to taste.

Having acidic foods then brushing isn't good for your teeth, but yeah what Crow said...Im getting flash backs when I found that out my self..

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
(09-11-2019, 12:28 AM)Crooked Crow Wrote: I don't like pulp, I think it's gross.

I completely agree with you about orange juice
My Awards
My Items