Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azriel's Gallery of Stuff
Hello and welcome to my Gallery!

Over the years I've dabbled in many forms of Art. Mostly Photoshop and Video Editing.

I'm happy to showcase some of my earlier work and curate it. Some of it is... not that good... but who is in their early days? lol.

I'll split it up into sections (and posts if need be) for easier organization.

- Signatures

- GIFs

- Skins

- Videos

Let's begin the tour!

Section I - Avatars
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Section II - Signatures
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Section III - GIFs
Spoiler

Spoiler

Section IV - Skins
Spoiler

Spoiler
[Image: 01AA4h.gif]
The Diamond Dust Girl
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 3 users Like Azriel Delacroix's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Kyng, Yami Yugi
Nice work all around :D !

I particularly like the skins and the avatars - though it's hard to pick an individual favourite :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Azriel Delacroix
Section IV.I - Skins (Cont.)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
The Diamond Dust Girl
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Azriel Delacroix's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Kyng
Great stuff :) !

It's lucky that that 3DS skin was saved. It would've been a real shame had it been lost forever :( !

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Azriel Delacroix
Section IV.II - Skins (Cont.)
Spoiler

Section V - Videos
And now we have come to (thankfully) the easiest part of my gallery lol. No more dealing with attachments and images. Just straight up Youtube.

Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the stuff I slapped together in Windows Movie Maker back in high school lol.

(Enjoy the Cringe.)

PlayStation Tribute AMV -
Spoiler

CaramellDansen AMV -
Spoiler

Final Fantasy Tribute AMV -
Spoiler

Rainbow Dash Tribute AMV -
Spoiler

(08-31-2019, 12:29 PM)Kyng Wrote: Nice work all around :D !

I particularly like the skins and the avatars - though it's hard to pick an individual favourite :P .

Hello and thank you for the compliments!

Yes, the avatars and skins were when I had a better understanding of good ol' Photoshop lol. The signatures were my earlier works, and I feel the same way lol. (Just don't tell my sigs, or they may get jealous lol.)
The Diamond Dust Girl
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azriel Delacroix's post:
  • Detective Osprey
Wow, I never knew you did such awesome avy/skin work. Some of your sigs I liked, the Powerpuff Girls & Team Rocket ones are good [IMPO].
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
Eh, I'm sure we all slapped together videos in Windows Movie Maker back in the day. I know I did, and looking back, they were even cringier than this lot :lol: .

Still, they're fun to look back on, if nothing else :P .

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
[Original]

So I've been working on the signature I am going to be using here on TCH, and while everything was going smoothly at first, I hit of a bit of snafu in the creative department. Not sure what direction to go in. Piece is very nice looking but feels empty.

Anyone got any suggetions?

[Edit 1]

Nevermind! I figured it out! Will make an edited version of this post later!

[Edit 2]

My work on it thus far! This however is NOT the final product! But it certainly looks nicer.
The Diamond Dust Girl
My Awards
My Items
Photoshop is the best! I love uour art! Beautiful!1
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
“If standing up against the climate and ecological breakdown and for humanity is against the rules then the rules must be broken.”
Greta Thunberg
[Image: 610565122489974948.png?v=1]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta Broigheall
Willy wham wham waffle!

After some agonizing hours in Photoshop, I have finally completed my TCH Forum Signature!

HOWEVER!

I thought up two distinctive animated designs, and couldn't decide which one was better. So I am asking for your thoughts on the matter.

Both of them are .gif files, but one's smaller in file size than the other. I will be linking the heavier one. Anyway! Here's the first version of my signature:

And this one here is Version 2.

While you all speculate, I am off to finally craft a matching avatar lol.

The Diamond Dust Girl
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Azriel Delacroix's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Kyng