Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Queen's video games & consoles collection
(07-20-2019, 05:54 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 05:28 PM)Megan Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 04:47 AM)Dust Bowl Wrote: Always nice to see another Lunar fan :)

Great collection!

Whoa, you're a Lunar fan too?! Those are rare to find! Its literally my number one game series.

Yep! It all started when I was paid to review Lunar Legend on a site, then couldn't put them down! Dragon Song, Silver Star, Eternal Blue... you name it!
Awesome...I see a Lunar topic in the future. When I'm less lazy.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Megan's post:
  • Dust Bowl
Nice! I'm itching for a good Lunar chat :D
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dust Bowl 's post:
  • Megan
But kudos to you @ queenzelda for actually making a list of all your stuff. I don't even know half the games I have. XD
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
[-] The following 4 users Like Megan's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Kyng, queenzelda , Yami Yugi
Another thing: I approve of the Metroid love ;) I think the Metroid Prime trilogy may be my favourite games of all time, outside the 16-bit realm. Super Metroid is tied with Final Fantasy VI as my favourite SNES game of all time as well.
[Image: mmT4f1B.gif]
Spammers Beware! I got my bollockin' face on!

Spam Topics EXTERMINATED: 42
Apparently CJ thinks my linguistics reading collection is massive enough to be one of the 25 most massive objects in the Solar System :lol:
(07-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Kyng Wrote: Come to think of it, I'm surprised Jarkko's collection of linguistics reading material wasn't there :thinking: .
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2 (2015, 2017) x1 (2014) x2 x1 x1 x1
My Items
That’s a lot of games O.o, awesome collection!
                                                Just a Wobo
My Awards
My Items
Arcanine
(07-20-2019, 06:35 PM)Megan Wrote: But kudos to you @ queenzelda for actually making a list of all your stuff. I don't even know half the games I have. XD

Same here, honestly. There are quite a few that I'm not even sure whether I still have them or not :lol: .

I definitely don't have anywhere near as many as this, though :O .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
*Awkwardly laughs* I actually just updated my list of games for the PS4 since I hadn't added everything to it, so the list for the PS4 titles is much longer then it was. ^^"

I also recently purchased an off brand handheld console off ebay with 2 games that came with it & am unsure if I should update the list to add to my current collection. I suppose I could document it with pictures then add everything in later. *shrugs*
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 1 user Likes queenzelda 's post:
  • Yami Yugi
Dang, thats a lot more PS4 titles added then I thought. O.o

So, um.. Won't you run out of room in your post eventually [queen]? What're you going to do then?
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
(08-08-2019, 10:15 AM)Yami Yugi Wrote: So, um.. Won't you run out of room in your post eventually [queen]? What're you going to do then?

Idk, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. xp
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
(08-08-2019, 06:32 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 10:15 AM)Yami Yugi Wrote: So, um.. Won't you run out of room in your post eventually [queen]? What're you going to do then?

Idk, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. xp

The limit is 65535 characters per post. You're currently on 17549 - which is just over one-quarter of the way there :lol: !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items