Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate the song above you
6/10 - A bit 'chaotic' for my tastes, really. 

Vangelis - Chariots of Fire
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
(03-02-2019, 01:18 PM)Kyng Wrote: A bit 'chaotic' for my tastes, really. 
Not as chaotic as Finnish-style psychedelic stuff though, that can actually mess with your brain :wtf:

Anyway for yours, 9/10. Absolute classic, and can bring a tear in your eye (of hope that is).

My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
9/10 - I liked that one :D !

The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
My Items
3/10 Not my cup of tea. Fight me.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
7/10 - not bad, especially considering that fighting games are generally a bit sparse on the musical side compared to most other genres of game.
(Also agreed with your assessment of the Rolling Stones track. I always did find them boring. :P )

(Just FTR, this game had great music and graphics, but the play control and balance of challenge SUCKED.)
[Image: mmT4f1B.gif]
Spammers Beware! I got my bollockin' face on!

Spam Topics EXTERMINATED: 42
Apparently CJ thinks my linguistics reading collection is massive enough to be one of the 25 most massive objects in the Solar System :lol:
(07-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Kyng Wrote: Come to think of it, I'm surprised Jarkko's collection of linguistics reading material wasn't there :thinking: .
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2 (2015, 2017) x1 (2014) x2 x1 x1 x1
My Items
9/10. Yeah, good track, but too bad that was for a flawed game :(

(just listening to that myself makes me feel young again)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
(03-04-2019, 02:07 AM)JHG Wrote: 3/10 Not my cup of tea. Fight me.
So you are saying is that you can't get no satisfaction from the song. :P

(03-10-2019, 12:52 PM)BrynStevens Wrote: 9/10. Yeah, good track, but too bad that was for a flawed game :(

(just listening to that myself makes me feel young again)

5/10 sounds like some generic chip tune.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)
My Awards
x1
My Items
1/10. IMO, all they've really done there is found a way to make 'Baby' even worse :facepalm: .

Post Malone, Swae Lee - Sunflower

My Awards
My Items
(03-10-2019, 03:55 PM)Kyng Wrote: 1/10. IMO, all they've really done there is found a way to make 'Baby' even worse :facepalm: .

Post Malone, Swae Lee - Sunflower

Really no amusement over the juxtaposition of Psychosocial and baby?

Also I doubt you ever heard a true 1/10 song, :r (cue evil laugh with dramatic music)
3/10

I still can't wrap my head around emo rap.

Background: The music I link to below is from the same family that brought you one of the most talked about "Wife Swap" episodes, and the Balloon Boy hoax. And yes this is a legit attempt at forming a commercially successful band, this wasn't just the kids getting together and making a band for fun. (Their dad is a fame chaser)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)
My Awards
x1
My Items