Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New foods you've tried recently
(01-16-2019, 05:50 PM)ObsessedwithBirds Wrote: Second time having churros. I barely remember the first time I had them.

edit: trying Panera’s new vegan soup. Yumyummm.

I've only had churros once. I think they were a bit ruined for me by the fact that I was told they were great - and then, when I tried them, I found that they were merely good: they were nice, but nothing special.

I'd have them again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to have them again, if that makes sense. 

(01-16-2019, 06:55 PM)BrynStevens Wrote: Today, I tried a pineapple yoghurt from Rowan Glen. It was alright, but a bit sour for me. Refreshing though.

Not sure if I ever have those. I mean, I must have had a pineapple yoghurt at some point, but I can't specifically remember what they taste like.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Next thing now... prawn mayonnaise sandwiches, from a Morrisons cafe! ^_^ Why I went for that was that months ago, I tried prawn cocktail at a Chinese restaurant and I liked it. For the sandwiches, I didn't taste much of the prawns to be honest but it was lovely and moist, and quite cold also as soon as I put it in my mouth :P
[Image: nexads320-easy.png]
Just spreading the good word here. Don't mind me!
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
Overnight oats, don't think I've ever had this before.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."
[Image: ObsessedwithBirds.gif]
Obsessedwithbirds [Image: 30?cb=20190128205323]
Lurker Wrote:You enforce it by constipating the phone
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori
Butter fudge. Good lord is it ever sweet.
[Image: jZ4Jrps.png]
[Image: HF77bDx.png]
[Image: XC7MHiF.png]
My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
(01-18-2019, 04:30 AM)ObsessedwithBirds Wrote: Overnight oats, don't think I've ever had this before.

I had to look that up, because I'd never heard of it :P . It just looks like porridge with stuff on top (like fruit): is that basically what it is?)

(01-18-2019, 06:30 AM)Crooked Crow Wrote: Butter fudge. Good lord is it ever sweet.

Definitely agree there. Fudge in general is one of my favourite sweets!

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
My Items
I recently had fried squid balls in an Asian restaurant for my best friend's birthday party. They were actually really good!!
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x5 x6 x3 x1 x2 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
Yesterday, I tried out British half duck, with a hoi sin sauce. One of the fine delicacys bought from Sainsbury's ^_^
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
Interesting. I've only had duck a couple of times before, and it was okay the first time, but I hated it the second time, so I'm not exactly rushing to have it again!

My Awards
My Items
Now there's another... chicken curry scotch pies from Bell's. It's actually of Chinese curry to be exact, and eating it reminds me of the curry bake I once bought from Greggs. Divine ^_^
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
The new Pear Red Bull. Yummm.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."
[Image: ObsessedwithBirds.gif]
Obsessedwithbirds [Image: 30?cb=20190128205323]
Lurker Wrote:You enforce it by constipating the phone
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori