Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condé Nest Traveler [YouTube channel]
A few days ago, I posted a video featuring 50 Americans (one from each state), all trying to describe their state's accent. Since then, I've seen quite a few of these videos - and, I thought I should start a thread for them :P .

They have videos on a variety of travel-related topics (for example, cities, hotels and road trips); however, my personal favourites are those of the previously-described format. Either they'll get on a bunch of people from around the world to talk about an aspect of their country, or they'll bring on a bunch of Americans to talk about some aspect of their state. For example, here's another "50 Americans" one, this time where each American takes a short quiz about their own state:

If you're American, how far would you have got with that quiz? Or, if you're not American, would you have done any better? (I knew most of the state capitals, but after that, I was pretty lost :( !)

(Also, before anyone brings this up: no, I don't know why the guy from Massachusetts was eliminated for correctly identifying that his state flower was the mayflower!)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items