Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on your bedside table?
Many of us will have a bedside table next to our beds. This will be used for keeping important things, either on the surface or inside draws or mini cupboards built into the table itself. What do you have on (or in) yours?

I don't really have a 'bedside table' as such, but I do have a stack of crates which serves a similar purpose :lol: Usually, this is where I keep the things I usually take out of the house with me (for example, my wallet and my phone). Other items sometimes end up here if I find it convenient: right now, there's a few books, some nail clippers, a pen, my camera and a watch. The top crate has a little compartment built into its lid, which is where I keep things like my SD cards and USB flash drives. Inside the crates are all sorts of random junk: for example, this is where my foreign coins live :P .

What about you?
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Some years back my mom put in a shelf next to my bed to be used as one.

Mine has a small plastic box to hold various stuff. Some medicine stuff, some fidget stuff. In front of it is a wooden cross. Next to the box is a vision bottle. And next to that my sun alarm clock.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
At the time of posting, just two glasses of water.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
A plant, coaster, clock and my eyeglasses when I go to bed.
My Awards
My Items
I don't really have one, but I'm on the lookout for one.
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
My activity will be sparse, so if you need me, I’ll be on my discord or on Pokémon Reborn.
Obsessedwithbirds [Image: 60?cb=20190708144734][Image: 50?cb=20190710053751]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta
On it; my jewelry box, bottle of water in a coaster, with my phone/tablet on it. Inside of it? That's my business. :p
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 1 user Likes queenzelda 's post:
  • Megan