Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Authorization Code Mismatch'
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Looks like this is an ongoing issue with most MyBB-installed forums, but I'm having a difficult time logging in using the default theme. I haven't tested the others yet, but switching to Dark Energy bypassed that glitch.

@ Kyng might want to check the templates to be sure, using this tutorial.
My Awards
My Items
Oh Kyng and most others here don't use the default theme so it gets neglected... I have given Kyng so many bug reports about it :P

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
I've tried logging out and logging in on the default theme, but been unable to replicate this issue. So, I checked these templates, and all four of them have this code in place. Some of them have it several lines after the 'form' tag, but it's always there.

(Also, if it's a template issue, then it's very odd that it would work on Dark Energy but not on the default theme, because Dark Energy and default use the same templates!!!)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
It's strange, indeed. Might even have something to do with caching or some variable in the database causing this to happen.
My Awards
My Items
That is strange, especially if it's caching. I do use CloudFlare, but that's configured to be caching only static content (like images and CSS): it shouldn't be caching any HTML :-/ .

Also, the "Send No Cache Headers" option in the Admin CP is set to 'Yes', so browsers shouldn't be caching any HTML either.

I suppose there could be a variable in the database, but where to look for something like that?

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
I got it before logging in but only when I pressed enter in Safari. With the last update after you put any login info on a site it just will log you in. I assumed because of that it got confused from it being hit twice. Maybe some are hitting a button twice or something? Or it’s just a bug of some kind.

i did a test and tried hitting submit twice and I got it that way again, but if I hit it once I didn’t.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
(05-26-2019, 12:43 AM)Megan Wrote: I got it before logging in but only when I pressed enter in Safari. With the last update after you put any login info on a site it just will log you in. I assumed because of that it got confused from it being hit twice. Maybe some are hitting a button twice or something? Or it’s just a bug of some kind.

i did a test and tried hitting submit twice and I got it that way again, but if I hit it once I didn’t.

Now that you mention it, that's a good point. I've had this error on my phone (whose page loading times are best measured using a geological timescale, so I hit the button twice out of frustration and it registers it as two separate clicks)

I can't seem to replicate this on my laptop by double-clicking the 'Login' button, though.

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
I dunno I just hit it repeatedly till the next page loaded to get it do it. I came across it like I said once, and figured out how it did it and just assumed that was why.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
(05-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Lurker101 Wrote: Oh Kyng and most others here don't use the default theme so it gets neglected... I have given Kyng so many bug reports about it :P

Oiii. You know I actually use he default theme!

I haven’t encountered any issues but I automatically sign in.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png]
[Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3
My Items
Zach Eruption Headache Lee
(05-26-2019, 01:07 AM)Shiny Star Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Lurker101 Wrote: Oh Kyng and most others here don't use the default theme so it gets neglected... I have given Kyng so many bug reports about it :P

Oiii. You know I actually use he default theme!

I haven’t encountered any issues but I automatically sign in.

Hey, I have been given so much crap by Kyng, Nilla, and others about using the default theme and how "no one uses it" <_<

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1
My Items
Ducking