Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pokemon board
Since I've seen an increase in Pokemon posts and threads in the Nintendo section, I thought I'd make this suggestion and see if having a Pokemon board would work.
Here is a link to my forum: https://tdhf.boards.net   TDHF has a variety of topics and a very friendly community.
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 3 users Like Greninlucarizardlup 's post:
  • Detective Osprey, LadyJirachu, Shiny Star
I'd say it'd probably be a good idea, more so when Pokemon Sword/Shield releases on the Switch later this year.
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
[-] The following 3 users Like Yami Yugi 's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Greninlucarizardlup , LadyJirachu
Only if we got rid of the Nintendo board (since about 90% of the Nintendo section is Pokémon anyway, and there would be very little left there if we moved the Pokémon stuff out).

Also, if we did do this, I'd probably keep it as a sub-forum of Gaming, and call it "Pokémon Games" or something. Having a "Pokémon" section on the main board, covering everything in the franchise, wouldn't work IMO - because then, "Stage and Screen" would become "TV and movies that aren't Pokémon"; "Gaming" would become "Gaming that isn't Pokémon"; and "Toys and Games" would become "Toys and Games that aren't Pokémon". (So, it'd make the board layout more confusing - at a time when I think it's confusing enough as it is, and I'm trying to cut down on it :P !)

Still, I'd be open to turning the "Nintendo" sub-forum into a "Pokémon Games" sub-forum if that's what people want. IMO, it's a pretty minor and harmless change.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 3 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Greninlucarizardlup , LadyJirachu
I'd say change Nintendo to Pokemon, given the majority of its content is Pokemon.
Universal Gaming — Let's explore video-games, together!
Want to affiliate with us? Click here!
My Awards
x1 x2
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Moonface's post:
  • Greninlucarizardlup , LadyJirachu
I've been wanting one ever since the forum started.
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
“If standing up against the climate and ecological breakdown and for humanity is against the rules then the rules must be broken.”
Greta Thunberg
[Image: 610565122489974948.png?v=1]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta Broigheall
[-] The following 2 users Like Detective Osprey's post:
Neat! Let's do it.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
[-] The following 2 users Like Dust Bowl 's post:
Might as well since Pokemon is all everyone talks about in the board.
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Yami Yugi 's post:
Since most of the Nintendo threads are about Pokémon, I suppose it should be all right to rename the section, and move the few threads that are not Pokémon-related directly to Gaming.

But creating a new Pokémon section without removing the Nintendo one would only make the board even more cluttered.

(note that I'm not really into Pokémon or gaming, so I'll be staying away from the section(s) either way)
well this is very random

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Chipster of Redstone's post:
  • Dust Bowl , LadyJirachu
I think the Nintendo section should be changed to Pokemon since most of the threads in there are Pokemon related.
Here is a link to my forum: https://tdhf.boards.net   TDHF has a variety of topics and a very friendly community.
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greninlucarizardlup 's post:
  • LadyJirachu
Well, since it's a relatively simple change, and pretty much everyone here seems to be in favour of it, I intend to change 'Nintendo' to 'Pokémon Games' this evening, unless anyone has any serious objections :) .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • LadyJirachu