Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A "What's TCH about" section or announcement
(06-10-2019, 06:24 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote: Hey man, that doesn't look long at all.

Glad you think so :) . I'm just worried that I'll intimidate newcomers with a wall of text :P .

(I mean, the BBCode guide doesn't have to be a page-turner, but the community intro does!)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I know what you mean, but I have read it on both mobile and desktop and it never comes across as massive before my eyes.

But let's hear everyone else as well.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
Nice :) .

Well, I am happy to hear from others - but, right now, my plan is to make a couple of small edits when I get home (just to condense the history and the awards a little bit) - and then, I'll be ready to put it up :D .

So, if anyone wants to suggest any changes, now's your chance. (The only thing is, I regard this page as "content-complete" now: I'm not looking to add any more content to it)

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Pyrite
Yey! Can't wait to see it up :D
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

Die poster! You don't belong in this board!

What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk! Scroll down already!

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
Well, it's up now :D .

Thanks a lot for all the assistance Thumbs-up !

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items