Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you currently watching?
Strictly Come Dancing is the last thing that was on TV while I was in the room, but the last thing I actually paid attention to was Pointless Celebrities.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Fate/Zero ep 8
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Just watched some documentary about the last surviving World War I soldiers (which must have been a couple of decades old, because there aren't any left now!)

Before that, I watched Lego Masters, which was good fun. The teams were building bridges, which had to be sturdy enough to support a 2kg radio-controlled toy truck, itself loaded with 2kg of Lego bricks. Needless to say, not all of them stood up to the challenge :lol: !

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
I just caught up with Riverdale. I lowkey regret it because now I have to wait another week before I can watch another episode. At least before I mentally knew I had a few episodes to binge. :(
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption
Cricket
http://funjoint.proboards.com The most active, longest running and succesful forum on proboards, 14 years and going strong. All welcome :)
My Awards
My Items
Just watched the final of the Great Model Railway Challenge. 

The winning team built a fantastic three-tier cloud city layout :O . I'd love to go and see that!

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items