Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spotify
Who else here uses Spotify? Do you have premium? Or do you use an alternative? 

I have Spotify because I listen to music a lot. I couldn’t even downloads songs because of the broad range and quantity of what I listen to. Thankfully for me, as a student, I can pay £5 a month instead of £10 a month with UniDays. (Not sponsored, hehehe).

But honestly, I love it. I’ve been using it for years. I couldn’t cope with the free version as there’s limited shuffles and it doesn’t let you pick what songs exactly you want to play on mobile phones. Plus, the adverts are repetitive and annoying. The free version is okay on iPad or laptop phone. Besides, last year I had a stupid amount of like 70,000 hours listened in a year so it’s safe to say it’s well spent.

So, what about you? What are your thoughts and experience on this music streaming app?
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
I use Google play Music/Youtube music, I tried out the free 3 month trial they offered me, Youtube music had a play list of a bunch of music I listened to before on youtube, and it had a bunch of songs I was looking for for years after I forgot the name of it (and searching the lyrics didn't help).

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright

My Awards
x1
My Items
Ducking
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lurker101 's post:
  • Shiny Star
Oh I use Spotify all the time! I used to just use YouTube (like, normal YouTube) but then I got devices that will actually run Spotify. I do have the free version, because I'm broke (:P) and the ads can get annoying but I don't really mind them. I poke fun at them a lot, lol. I've never really had a problem with the limited skips, but I just listen to my playlists and shuffle them up so I don't really need them. (By my playlists I mean the ones I make, not the ones they offer. I've got several that are just artist's discographies and a few inspired by friends)
My Awards
My Items
I so love my premium Spotify account.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Yeah. I started a premium account.
It's main purpose is a playlist for my kids while driving, but I also have my own I'm thinking of making public.
My Awards
x1
My Items
I've always mostly used Pandora, does it have cons over any of the others?
[Image: jCodesSig315.png]

[Image: nexads-pnbar.png]
My Awards
My Items
(05-03-2019, 06:14 AM)Cory Wrote: I've always mostly used Pandora, does it have cons over any of the others?

I can't really make a judgement on other music streaming apps but Spotify is great. If you have the free version, it can get annoying because there's adverts and on phones, you have to shuffle and you get limited shuffles. On the computer or iPads etc, the shuffle problem isn't as bad. Spotify is also affordable. £10 a month for a standard account or £5 with Unidays student discount. I think you can also get family bundles. Spotify is great because the latest music is there, you can make playlists and share them and you can download songs with premium.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shiny Star's post:
  • JHG
(05-05-2019, 03:46 PM)Shiny Star Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 06:14 AM)Cory Wrote: I've always mostly used Pandora, does it have cons over any of the others?

I can't really make a judgement on other music streaming apps but Spotify is great. If you have the free version, it can get annoying because there's adverts and on phones, you have to shuffle and you get limited shuffles. On the computer or iPads etc, the shuffle problem isn't as bad. Spotify is also affordable. £10 a month for a standard account or £5 with Unidays student discount. I think you can also get family bundles. Spotify is great because the latest music is there, you can make playlists and share them and you can download songs with premium. 
Yep! That’s what it’s all about!
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes JHG 's post:
  • Shiny Star
I use mistly Spotify on my tablet and laptop but When using roku sometimes I use Pandora while cooking.
Come Tag Along With Me
Graphics, Proboards Themes, & Chat
My Awards
x1
My Items
No to spotify, it's another streaming app I don't need. :P We also don't have a 'high technical' music system in the car either. :P Besides usually I listen to music either via my cd's, google music, or youtube.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus