Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find TCH?
I joined through an old forum that has long been dead...

That site brings back many memories, it was a shame that it had to go tho....

It was Gamerzuniverse in case anyone is wondering....
I am someone and something
Hong Kong California United States
YouTube: GiraKeng | Discord: GiraKeng#6289
[Image: badge?user=girakeng]
My Awards
My Items
Found the link through rp1paradise originally when it was on zetaboards, been lurking awhile before I decided to join. :)
[Image: chloe-13.png]
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chloe's post:
  • Shiny Star
I think through a banner or something from a forum. Not sure though.
[Image: 620834hjpskw5lkm.jpg]
Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” - Anonymous
My Awards
My Items
(01-15-2019, 01:02 AM)Beckea Wrote: I think through a banner or something from a forum. Not sure though.

Yeah, it was on South Island. I believe you were the first person to join the new board without having been on the old one :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 3 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Gaomon274, Pyrite, Shiny Star
@"BrynStevens" personally invited me here from last year. That was after a good friend of mine, CaptRiskyBoots, notified me that Bryn was in Discord.
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes GameDude2's post:
  • .bryn
(01-15-2019, 07:40 PM)GameDude2 Wrote: That was after a good friend of mine, CaptRiskyBoots, notified me that Bryn was in Discord.
Only that I actually returned to Discord, when I had an account there before (but only left because it was horrendously buggy under an older version of Firefox I had).
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
I actually do not recall on where I found you guys. I know it was from an affiliates section in a forum. lol
My Awards
My Items
Snivy
I believe it was linked in a sig line elsewhere.
 Where friends meet and chat about everyday life plus much more: http://sunnyds.proboards.com/:[Image: kwkdxlFlVRSTGhJNMATT.jpg]  
My Awards
My Items
I found the link in Kyng's signature, on my forum.
My Awards
My Items
I was on annual leave from work which is always when I go forum crazy. I probably found TCH through a signature or promotion thread on another forum.
If I recall, and I could be off by a few days, I think when I joined my wife was in the hospital with our eldest daughter (who had just been born) and I'd been sent home either because it was a 'no visitors' time of day or it was night time and the wing was closed to visitors. (Yes, the father counts as a visitor for some reason. I remember wanting to set up somewhere to sleep on the floor and getting booted.)
My Awards
x1
My Items