Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ZetaBoards -> Tapatalk Transfers Updates
PSA: Any files hosted on ZB are no longer working with their ZB URL's, such as the ifrm.com domain. I noticed this when my signature died on me, despite the image I use still being live on its respective TT-converted board. I'm pretty sure Tapatalk and Brandon said that the files wouldn't break yet here we are. :facepalm:
[Image: Spyro.png]
Long live the dragon king!

U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G
ZetaBoards' longest running gaming forum has moved to MyBB! Visit us today!
My Awards
x1 x1
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moonface's post:
  • Kyng
OK, thanks for letting us know :)

I haven't spotted anything yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are at least a couple of threads on here that were cross-posted straight from ZB, that no longer have working images. If anybody finds any, then please let us know so that we can fix it :P !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
I only realised it because I did a hard refresh in my browser and suddenly noticed certain images were broken, and that they were all ZB hosted ones. It's going to be really bad for files that were uploaded via the Admin CP, as there's not going to be a way to find their new URL's because TT lacks a file manager.
[Image: Spyro.png]
Long live the dragon king!

U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G
ZetaBoards' longest running gaming forum has moved to MyBB! Visit us today!
My Awards
x1 x1
My Items
Not sure if there's anything else to be said now, considering that ZB's dead and interred since over a month ago.
[Image: E12av.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017)
My Items
Yeah, there's probably not a lot else to say. Moonface's posts in here were useful, but even so, it and any future updates are only vaguely related to the transition (which was completed over a month ago now). So, I'd say this thread has largely served its purpose. 

I think what I'll do now is close this thread, and start an "IF/ZB Memorial Thread", where any further announcements relating to the service can be made.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items