Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite music genre?
(06-29-2018, 02:37 AM)ObsessedwithBirds Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 01:45 AM)Crooked Crow Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 01:34 AM)ObsessedwithBirds Wrote: Anything except rap

Oh? Perhaps you just haven't heard poetic rap. : o   
That sounds cool, I'm okay with that type of rap. I mean the stuff that's on tv and stuff.  

No worries- but there are varying categories of rap. The stuff you're thinking of is trap or drill rap; gangster, street based thugging kind of rap. Which I also love, but I get it's rough and not for everyone aha.

If you want more stuff such as Aesop Rock, I can point you in the right direction.
[Image: jZ4Jrps.png]
[Image: HF77bDx.png]
(11-01-2018, 06:50 PM)Kyng Wrote: I'm not going to lie: I'm disappointed in you, Crow. 
My Awards
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crooked Crow 's post:
  • ObsessedwithBirds
I really love video game music the most. I also love future funk, classic house music, punk pop from the 00's, alternative 90's rock, and 80's pop music.
[Image: UlpiYU4.png?1]
My Awards
My Items
OSTs(Original Soundtracks), Patriotic marches and Classical beat all.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
Wow, I honestly didn't see this thread until now :lol:

I'm honestly happen to listen to just about anything except for hip-hop (although, even there, there will probably be certain sub-genres I'll like: see Crow's posts!). However, as with several other people in this thread, most of what I listen to in practice ends up being video game music :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items