Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last game you played?
(11-24-2019, 08:11 PM)Megan Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:10 PM)Shiny Star Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 07:59 PM)Megan Wrote: Secret of Mana

I loved this game as a kid!

Ludo World. My team mate sucked.

I played a bit when I was a kid. Never got far till I played it a few years back when I finished it. Forgot how hard it could be.

Yeah. I remember that it wasn’t a simple game. My older brother played as the main character and my sister was the blonde girl. They made me by the sprite but that’s what happens when you play videogames in age order. I kind of liked being that character though. I think we got near the end but I’m not sure if we actually ended up completing it. I have Chrono Trigger on Steam but I haven’t played it so go me for wasting money!

Words with Friends. It’s basically like Scrabble and I’m winning with a nice lead for once.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png]
[Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3
My Items
Zach Eruption Headache Lee
Skyrim. Sadly, I got attacked by a load of Forsworn, died, and lost most of my progress for the day... so, I ragequit.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
(12-01-2019, 02:12 AM)Shiny Star Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:11 PM)Megan Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:10 PM)Shiny Star Wrote: I loved this game as a kid!

Ludo World. My team mate sucked.

I played a bit when I was a kid. Never got far till I played it a few years back when I finished it. Forgot how hard it could be.

Yeah. I remember that it wasn’t a simple game. My older brother played as the main character and my sister was the blonde girl. They made me by the sprite but that’s what happens when you play videogames in age order. I kind of liked being that character though. I think we got near the end but I’m not sure if we actually ended up completing it. I have Chrono Trigger on Steam but I haven’t played it so go me for wasting money!

Words with Friends. It’s basically like Scrabble and I’m winning with a nice lead for once.

I finished it a couple years back. And for shame! PLAY CHRONO TRIGGER! Seriously, I can't recommend it enough. One of the best games I've played...besides the Lunar games. XD

Anyway, on a break from Secret of Mana to play Steven Universe: Unleash the Light.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
Ōkami

I made it to Kusa Village. Fortunately, I managed to escape from those stupid moles... I hate that minigame -_- .

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: I'm just trying to catch all 400 & doing max raids on the wild field as I find them.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: I'm trying the free month 'Happy Helper Plan'. I choose Roscoe to be my helper during the most craziest month of the year for me.. ^^" xD
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
Fortnite
My Awards
My Items
Arcanine
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: Still doing raids & trying to catch the rest of the Pokemon I don't have in my dex.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp [Android]: Well so far good ol' reliable Roscoe is actually doing a good job getting some extra stuff done for me. So yea, I like this free trial so far. Cause you know it's free.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
Some Nintendo DS games.
Here is a link to my forum: https://tdhf.boards.net   TDHF has a variety of topics and a very friendly community.
My Awards
x1
My Items
RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic

I'm playing Mel's World, where I've built two good roller coasters (in addition to the two that were pre-built at the start of the scenario). Between the four of them, they're bringing in a heck of a lot of money :D !

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items