Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Australian Grand Prix prediction contest
Red Ribbon 
After four months of waiting, the 2018 Formula One season is about to get underway! The first race of the year takes place in Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia - and, I'd like to ask you: who do you think will be the top three finishers?

All guesses need to be in by Friday, 15th March 2019 at 11:59pm GMT, and prizes are as follows: 
  • 200 Coffee Credits for each driver you get right, in the correct position (e.g. you guess Lewis Hamilton will finish 2nd, and he finishes 2nd);
  • 100 Coffee Credits for each driver you get right, but in the wrong position (e.g. you guess Sebastian Vettel will finish 3rd, and he finishes 1st);
  • A Rosettered Red Ribbon if you get all three drivers right in the correct positions.
If you're not familiar with Formula One, this page lists all of the 2019 drivers - together with the Championship standings from the 2018 season (to give you an idea of who the top drivers are :P ). 

My guesses are:
  • 1st place: Germany Sebastian Vettel
  • 2nd place: United Kingdom Lewis Hamilton
  • 3rd place: Monaco Charles Leclerc
Good luck :) !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
  • 1st place: Germany Sebastian Vettel
  • 2nd place: Monaco Charles Leclerc
  • 3rd place: Australia Daniel Ricciardo
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x2 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
Well, the podium was: 

1st place: Finland Valtteri Bottas
2nd place: United Kingdom Lewis Hamilton (Kyng wins 200CC)
3rd place: Netherlands Max Verstappen

Thanks for entering :) !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items