Poll: Which entry should win? [CHOOSE UP TO 2]
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Entry #1
8.33%
1 8.33%
Entry #2
33.33%
4 33.33%
Entry #3
33.33%
4 33.33%
Entry #4
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: Mad Libs Contest #14
Ze Poll Bars 
Our 14th Mad Libs Contest has just closed. Just to remind you, people were required to fill in the blanks in the following: 

Mad Libs Contest Wrote:_______ has announced that _______ will be National _______ Day. 

People will be able to celebrate by eating _______, drinking _______, and exchanging gifts of ________. 

_______ has announce that he will be leading the celebrations. "Our _______ party will be the biggest in the country!"

We received a total of four entries to this contest. Here's Entry #1, submitted by @ Pyrite:

Entry #1 Wrote:A spokespers(UN) has announced that every day will be National (UN) Day.

People will be able to celebrate by eating iced b(UN)s, drinking F(UN)ta, and exchanging gifts of an (UN)conventional nature.

S(UN) He(UN)g-min has announced that he will be leading the celebrations. "Our (UN)orthodox party will be the biggest in the country!"

Entry #2, submitted by @ queenzelda :

Entry #2 Wrote:Megan has announced that April 2nd will be National Ferret Day. 

People will be able to celebrate by eating fried chicken, drinking lemon water, and exchanging gifts of stuffed ferrets. 

CJ has announced that he will be leading the celebrations. "Our Ferret party will be the biggest in the country!"

Entry #3, submitted by @ Chloe:

Entry #3 Wrote:queenzelda has announced that Saturday's will be National Pikachu Day. 

People will be able to celebrate by eating Blueberry pancakes, drinking Orange juice, and exchanging gifts of food baskets. 

Yami Yugi has announced that he will be leading the celebrations. "Our Pika' party will be the biggest in the country!"

And finally, Entry #4, submitted by @ BrynStevens :

Entry #4 Wrote:Kyng has announced that July 17th will be National Otaku Day.

People will be able to celebrate by eating ramen, drinking sake, and exchanging gifts of rare Studio Ghibli merchandise.

Jeffrey has announced that he will be leading the celebrations. "Our crazy weeaboo party will be the biggest in the country!

Simply vote for up to two of your favourite entries. The poll will run for three days, and then, whoever receives the most votes will win 500 Coffee Credits - and, if they finish at least 2 votes ahead of their nearest rival, an Rosetteorange Orange Ribbon!

Good luck, everyone :D .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I didn't see this contest oops. I have two favourites so I've voted for them. Good luck guys.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
I've added 1 to Entry #3, because somebody told me they intended to vote for it, but messed up their vote. 

(Just posting this in the interests of transparency :) )

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
My Items
The poll is over, and the results are as follows:

=1st place: @ Chloe (4 votes)
=1st place: @ queenzelda (4 votes)
3rd place: @ BrynStevens (3 votes)

Congrats to Chloe and Queen on winning! Sadly, they don't get a ribbon, because the poll was tied; however, the do get 500 Coffee Credits each!

Congrats on winning, and thanks for entering and voting, to everyone who did :) !

My Awards
My Items