Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon RP
A long time ago, there was a Pokémon RP at Blackbird Garden. Pyrite, Kyng and I decided it might be not be a bad idea to leave off from where we were. HOWEVER, I will accept new roleplayers. Here are the old profiles. 

Pyrite/Daniel

Kyng/CJ

My profile

For new RPers, all I need is: 

Name: 
Personality: 
Hair colour: 
Eye colour: 
Starter: (can be anything that's unevolved, no Legendaries or Mythicals)
Notes: (anything not mentioned above) 

And the last few posts from where we left off: 

https://web.archive.org/web/201807111826...c/3254637/
CJ and I

https://web.archive.org/web/201807111828...3254510/1/
Daniel

Godmodding
Only RPG updaters can godmod. I will also only allow godmodding if the RPer says you can.

Wild Pokémon
Wild Pokémon behave somewhat similar to the games, but some Pokémon like Rattata or Pidgey are scared of people when they talk. Some Pokémon such as Sharpedo or Aggron don't mind the sounds of people's voices. Wild Pokémon will react depending on how you treat them or talk to them. 

I think that settles it. Let me know if you have any questions.
[Image: 400?cb=20190621170454]
“I am a misanthrope, yet utterly benevolent.” — Alfred Noble
Obsessedwithbirds [Image: 60?cb=20190708144734][Image: 50?cb=20190710053751]
Ask. | Art and writing. (updated 7/15) | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta
[-] The following 1 user Likes Detective Osprey's post:
  • Pyrite
OOC: Just a few notes from me. Since I can't remember most of this, I'm going to sort of soft-reset my character. Will stick with a lot of things, but here is my updated profile.

Name: Daniel
Trainer class: Researcher / Coordinator
Trainer ID: 000009
Personality: Booksmart, and a bit quiet – although he usually becomes more talkative with people he knows. Clumsy, and tends to both daydream and wander off. Keeps bringing up his dream of being in a shipwreck. Usually has a really good memory, but right now can’t seem to remember a thing.
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Notes: Has a preference for eye-catching Pokémon moves. Seems to have been struck with a bad case of amnesia, because he can't remember anything.
Badges: None that he remembers.

Pokémon* 
On Hand
[Image: poliwhirl.png]
Spirelle 
Type: Water
Level: 30
Attacks: Hypnosis, Ice Punch, Bubble Beam, Double Slap

*Daniel has other Pokémon currently stored in his PC Box, but his amnesia means he doesn't know that they exist.

And here's a profile for the NPC for me to interact with at the start, until we find a way to join all three of us up again. I might turn her into a rival character, cause why not? :P 

Polly

BIC:

"Where were you?"

"Where were you?"

"Where were you?"

I come to. I'm not quite sure where I am, but there's a Pokémon next to me - a Poliwhirl, by the looks of it. She looks tired, as if she's been trying to wake me up.

How long was I asleep for? I can't really tell. But as I wake up, I keep thinking about the strange dream I had. I was on a sinking ship. There were some strange people there - my friends? I don't know. My brother was there too, but I look around and don't see him. I'm on the outskirts of a small city - there are cherry blossom trees to one side, and a sandy beach to the other. Was I shipwrecked here?

There's a girl taking a stroll on the beach with a Flaaffy. They have matching parasols. Perhaps she might be a local? I get up and slowly walk towards her.

"Hey" I call out, hoping not to startle her. "C...Can you tell me where I am, miss?"
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x2 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
OOC: I guess I'll just keep my character as-is :P .

BIC: "Hold on" I called out, as the Garchomp began cutting his way through the soil and rock, generating a thick cloud of smoke and dust as he worked. "I have another idea. We could try cutting our way through this fallen tree trunk. Or, I could get my Quilava out, to set it on fire! Heck, we could even treat ourselves to a little barbecue while we wait for the trunk to burn up :D ! It'd certainly be better than me trying to squeeze through that narrow tunnel: it's gonna make a mess of my beard and my jacket, and I'm gonna look dumb squeezing through there anyway!"
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
@ Pyrite 
“Hmm? Oh, it’s a teen.” The girl looked at Daniel. “You’re in Cherrygrove City. Why do you ask?” she questioned, curious. 
The Flaaffy beside her started baaing. The pink and white Pokémon looked at Daniel’s Spirelle curiously. Flaaffy started playfully shooting small electric attacks while giggling, while Spirelle ran around playfully while hiding behind Daniel.
“Hey, what are you doing?” she snapped; stopping Flaaffy in his tracks. He looked at her with pleading eyes. “I’m sorry Plum, I didn’t mean to snap at you…”  

@ Kyng 
I looked at Iggy, curling my lip and baring my upper canines. “Just look around, do you think these Pokémon want their home to be destroyed?” I pointed to the Morellul that had attached themselves to the stump and Foongus that were sleeping underneath the log. A Fletchling landed on top of the log, picking up small worms off the rotting areas.
“Duh!” Ferrick the Floatzel looked at Iggy just as angrily as me.
“Let’s go, we can’t disturb the Pokémon here.” I ducked while Ferrick and Gary both followed me into the hole. It was dark, but my eyes soon got used to the dark. It only took about 15 seconds to go through the hole. “Pussy, it took me about 15 seconds to get through!”
Gary started laughing, to Iggy, it would sound like roaring.
Idiot pussy, I thought to myself.

OOC: Whoops. Sorry it took so long, I've been at work literally everyday this week and I had to finish a chapter up, which takes even longer. :P
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta
Seeing the Pokémon playing together brought a smile to Daniel's face. He shook his head at the interruption.

"Eh, let them play. They seem to like each other", he said, before realising he hadn't answered the young lady's question.

"Oh, pardon me. My Pokémon just woke me up, and I can't remember much of what was going on. All I can think about is some kind of shipwreck I was dreaming about."

As Spirelle and Plum started to chase each other around again, the trainers could only stand and watch. There was no stopping them now.

"My name's Daniel. I think I was travelling with my brother, Josh, so I guess I must be looking for him. What's your name?"

While Daniel was still talking, a Mantyke splashed out of the sea, perhaps wanting to join in on the fun.
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x2 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
"Yeah, but now you're all dirty!" Iggy protested, pointing and laughing at his companion, whose face was streaked with mud. It was clear that she would need a bath or a shower after this. 

However, he had to concede that she was right. The Morellul were shivering with fear, staring anxiously at Iggy through their black, beady eyes, which were starting to tear up. Feeling rather guilty, Iggy strode over to them and smiled softly to try and calm down. 

"It's okay," he whispered soothingly. "I'm not going to destroy your home. I'm going to dive under it, just like she did."

Iggy then removed his ruby-tinted glasses, and returned them to their case, before closing his eyes and diving straight into the hole. Unfortunately, it soon became clear that he'd either overestimated the size of the hole, or underestimated the size of his belly. 

"HELP ME!" Iggy cried out, flailing his legs around in distress. "I'm STUCK :'( !"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
I sighed, turning on my heels and grabbing him hard as I could, jerking so quick, that he couldn’t respond. “Happy now, nerd?”

@ Pyrite 

“The name’s Polly, charmed.” She smiled, looking st the Mantyke jumping out of the sea. “Awww! So cute! I’ve always wanted a Mantyke!” 

ooc: sorry I’m on my phone lol. I’ll see if I can make this longer.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
"Ermmm, thanks, I guess," a bewildered Iggy mumbled, as he dusted the soil and mud off his freshly-washed denim jacket, and replaced the glasses that he'd just removed for his trip underneath the log.

"But, I'm not crawling through any more tunnels. Instead, I'll just find an alternative route, or stand there until the log is removed by whatever means. I don't want to get stuck in the mud again. Understand?"

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items