Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath bombs
Bath bombs and bubble bath are important aspects of a bath. Out of curioursity, do people here use bath bombs? Do you have any favourite brands?

Personally, I avoid bath bombs because a lot of them don’t work or are expensive. However, LUSH do some nice ones. I always use bubble bath though.

You?
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
Oh yes, Lush. They offer great stuff for a perfect bathing experience ^_^ I bought bath bombs from them before and, when I choose which ones I want, I'm usually attracted to the colour of them :lol:
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
I like the look of bath bombs, but I've never tried them out myself. They look to me as though they'd be too messy :( .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I haven't had a chance to use them. I hate taking a bath anyway.
[Image: 400?cb=20190621170454]
“I am a misanthrope, yet utterly benevolent.” — Alfred Noble
Obsessedwithbirds [Image: 60?cb=20190708144734][Image: 50?cb=20190710053751]
Ask. | Art and writing. (updated 7/15) | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta
I love these! I recently just started using them. I bought a unicorn bath bomb from Wal-Mart and I liked how pretty it made the water. :p I don't know if they have any other benefits than dyeing the water, though? :thinking:
            [Image: SimbasMate.gif]

[Image: j0KgiGA.gif]
Stamp by ObsessedwithBirds

Kyng Wrote:"When 900 years old you reach, look as sexy as me, you will not"
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2014) x1 (2015) x1 x1
My Items
Col. Marcus Chester Glitter Jimmy Fear Crowley
Never use them have very sensitive skin.
[Image: 620834hjpskw5lkm.jpg]
Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” - Anonymous
My Awards
My Items
(02-14-2019, 07:23 AM)BrynStevens Wrote: Oh yes, Lush. They offer great stuff for a perfect bathing experience ^_^ I bought bath bombs from them before and, when I choose which ones I want, I'm usually attracted to the colour of them :lol:

(02-15-2019, 03:23 AM)Nilla Wrote: I love these! I recently just started using them. I bought a unicorn bath bomb from Wal-Mart and I liked how pretty it made the water. :p I don't know if they have any other benefits than dyeing the water, though? :thinking:

It’s about the scent too. They’ve got to smell nice and they can make you smell good for a while. But yeah, the main thing is the colour.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shiny Star's post:
  • Nilla
I used to use them.

I remember these cute duck ones that when they dissolved there was a small plastic thing of a duck. XD I stopped using them since one or two made my skin peel, so I felt it best not to use them. Not all kinds did. I remember using this rose petal one that had petals in it and left the tub a bit pink and full of them. XD
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
There really is a thread for everything here. :P

Bath Bombs are great! I always ask for them for Christmas. I do prefer the ones that change the colour of the bath water and have a scent and actually feel like they're doing something. Been given a few duff cheapo ones that have done diddly-squat. I was given some which had teeny bits of chocolate on them once. I guess that was quite fun??
My Awards
My Items
Begonia Rainlily Magnolia