Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hallowe'en Party" by Agatha Christie
I'm in the process of reading this novel.  Have anyone else read it?  What are your thoughts on it?

[Image: 16307.jpg]

Synopsis:  A teenage murder witness is drowned in a tub of apples... At a Hallowe'en party, Joyce—a hostile thirteen-year-old—boasts that she once witnessed a murder. When no-one believes her, she storms off home. But within hours her body is found, still in the house, drowned in an apple-bobbing tub. That night, Hercule Poirot is called in to find the 'evil presence'. But first he must establish whether he is looking for a murderer or a double-murderer...
[Image: v1-bla10.png]
My Awards
My Items
Never heard of it, but it sounds like an interesting one :P

How would you say it differs from the other horror novels you've been reading?
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
It's more of a mystery than it is horror.  A crime is committed and an amateur sleuth is called in to find out what happened.  It's a classic "who done it" type novel.  I'm nearing the end of the novel now so I'm close to finding out the answers.  Can't wait!
My Awards
My Items
Ah, sounds interesting :) !

If you've finished it by now, were your suspicions correct? (Or, if you haven't finished it yet, how confident are you that you know who it was?)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I've finished this book and I was half correct.
My Awards
My Items