Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Childhood
Private!
Poor Chris' eyes welled up with tears.

Finally, Kyle figured he had wasted enough time and he and Hefwyn headed back to Aliana.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
As Hefwyn and Kyle returned to the auditorium, they found it much more packed than it had been when they came in. However, they found their way back to their seats without any fuss, since everyone's attention was focused on the darkened, dimly-lit stage.

After they sat back down in their seats next to Aliana, menacing music began to echo around the auditorium. This gradually grew louder and louder, increasing in pitch, in order to build the tension. Then, a shrill wailing scream was heard - and a gargantuan, shadowy spider scuttled rapidly across the stage. The hope was that it would elicit dozens of gasps from the audience - but instead, there was an awkward silence.

It was clearly just two people in black clothing, tied together back to back. Aliana snorted, trying her best to hold in a laughing fit.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Kyle blinked a few times, before snorting. "That was stupid! Dumber then Chris!"
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
As the hours wore on, the play didn't get any better: monster after monster took to the stage, each less intimidating than the last. Some audience members even left partway through; however, Hefwyn, Kyle and Aliana stuck around until the end. Sadly, their only reward was to see the spider crawl back on stage - and then collapse awkwardly when the threads tying the two actors together gave way.

By now, however, Zarna had flown off back to her home in the back-alley in New Atlantis - and taken Chris with her...
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
“That was stupid.” Kyle repeated after it was over. “I should of stayed in my room...”
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan