Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Childhood
Private!
Kyl glared at Aliana. “That’s where they should put you!” He retort d.

”um...” the man looked at his book for a moment before nodding. “There’s two that at next to each other...”
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Great :) !" Conor beamed, with a smile to expose his freshly-brushed teeth. 

"Hefwyn, Kyle? Would you two like to follow me to rooms 19D and 20D?" Conor asked politely. "You can check them both and decide which ones you like. As for you, Aliana, you'll be in room 14A."

"Phew!" Aliana sighed, relieved that she would be three entire floors away from Kyle. As soon as she snatched her key out of Conor's hand, she darted off into the distance, hoping to lock herself in her room as quickly as possible.

"Well, don't worry about her :-/ ..." Conor suggested, as he led Hefwyn and Kyle up to the fourth floor, where their two treetop canopy rooms were located. "Why don't you two take a look inside?"
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Kyle simply shrugged. “I don’t care about a dumb room.” He said before randomly picking one.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
"Okay, here's your key :) ," Conor responded with a smile, as he handed Kyle the key to room 20D, and slid the door open, revealing a vibrant, well-lit space enclosed by tree branches. There was a freshly-varnished, comfortable-looking oak bed visible in one corner of the room; however, from where Kyle was standing, it was hard to see anything else.

"Why don't you go inside and take a look?"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
My Items
Kyle rolled his eyes, before going further into the room to look around.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
As Kyle entered the room, Hefwyn strategically slammed the door shut, to prevent him from bolting off into the distance. He then opted to wait in front of Kyle's door, while Conor headed downstairs to fetch the Elvish guard who had been assigned to protect Kyle's room. 

Kyle's room contained little more of interest: along with the bed, there was a matching wardrobe, table and chair - all with finely-carved knotted legs - and on the table there was an intricately-chiselled moonstone lamp, which the previous occupant of the room had left on. 

After Hefwyn slammed the door on Kyle, the room fell silent - except for a faint whistling sound in the far corner...

My Awards
My Items
Kyle frowned in irritation. He sighed shaking his head looking around the room. He soon heard the whistling and made his way over to check it out.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
As Kyle turned and headed towards the source of the humming, it began to fade - and soon, it fell completely silent. 

There was no evidence of any source, either physical or magical, for this mysterious noise. This corner of the room simply contained the base of the wardrobe, pushed right up against the solid wooden walls of the room. 

What was it, and where could it have gone?

My Awards
My Items
“Is someone here?” Kyle questioned as he poked around in that area still trying to find what had made the noise.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan