Private!
“He was not! I don’t need a stupid plan!” Tom snapped. “Let go right now!”

Diane looked to Alexis. “I’m sure Alexis is strong enough to do it!”
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Indeed I am B-) !" Alexis replied, as he covered his eyes in order to protect himself from the cloud of dust, and continued Nestor's work on cutting down the door. 

"NO!" Floria scowled. "If you didn't need a stupid plan, then you WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN DOWN A STUPID DITCH!"

Floria was getting tired of Tom's whining, so she swung his head directly into the rock, knocking him unconscious.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Diane sighed as she watched Alexis work. “Wonder what’s taking Floria and Tom?”
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
Alexis shrugged his shoulders, and smiled awkwardly. Thanks to the angle at which his glasses were tilted, he even managed to make this expression look cool. 

He then got back to work - and, shortly afterwards, Floria returned, dragging Tom's limp, unconscious body behind him. 

"The moron told me he was going to the top on his own," Floria snarled, rolling her eyes. "No way I'm letting him do that. That's how he got into this mess in the first place!"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Diane sighed. "Why is he so obsessed with going to the top anyway? Never heard of him wanting to climb mountains before..." she said shaking her head.
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Probably to get away from Idiot," Floria joked, glaring at Nestor. "You know, perhaps we should send him up to the top instead. Although, he'd probably just roll straight back to the bottom :hehe: ."

"HEY!" Nestor pouted, glaring at Floria. "Remember, you couldn't even get through this door without my help!"

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
"Oh I'm sure Alexis would of found a way! He's so smart and soooo strong!" Diane said before winking at Alexis with a giggle.
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan