Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing anything?
As part of the transition process, I have made every effort to transfer the following across to each re-registered user's profile: 
  • Post count;
  • Thread count (I just looked at your 'Threads posted' page on ZB and counted how many there were :P );
  • Coffee Credits;
  • Signature;
  • Awards;
  • Items;
  • User icons
Of course, since I've done all of this manually, it's entirely possible that I will have made mistakes here, and either missed these or given them to the wrong user by mistake. If you're in this situation, please post here to let me know :) !
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • ObsessedwithBirds
I'm unsure if this is the right spot, but I think mybb version of tch is missing member statuses from the zb's version. You could just add another thing under member profiles for them to edit in.
[Image: animal10.png]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x3
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 2 users Like queenzelda 's post:
  • Kyng, Yami Yugi
Yeah, it's missing right now. Thanks for spotting it :) !

I did try adding it as another custom profile field, but it ended up appearing between 'Reputation' and 'Warning Level' - which is kind of useless for something like this -_-

I'll put it on my To-Do list, to look into when I get more time to do it properly :) .
My Awards
My Items
  • queenzelda
Wow! I didn't even realize the status was missing until queenzelda pointed it out. I feel like there's a lot to take in really when first coming over from zb's tch to the myybb version.
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
Yeah, there is. We spent over a month trying to rebuild everything on here, and we still missed some things, as you can see!
My Awards
My Items
  • Yami Yugi