Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon73's Pokemon News
August 19, 2019

Video Games:

It has been confirmed that The Pokémon Company International is to share more facts about known Pokémon from Pokémon Sword & Shield over the next few days. At present it is unclear what will be revealed but they'll post as soon as new information comes so be sure to keep checking back

Tickets are now available to purchase for the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Montreal. This event runs from September 20th through 23rd and features spawns of Tropius, Unown and Yanma. They can be bought through the official site.

TCG:

The Pokémon Company have officially announced the next Pokémon Trading Card Game set in Japan and have started revealing cards for it. This set is called Alter Genesis and will release in Japan on September 6th 2019. As such, their card listing and the associated Cardex have been updated with the details of this set with translation help from Riyu.

To read more on today's news, click here
Youtube / Twitter / Old AMA / New AMA
[Image: Pokemon73.jpg]
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Random info about me here:
Spoiler
I love Pokemon73 forever <3
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
August 20th, 2019

Video Games:

The latest news for Pokémon Sword & Shield has been released. This video shows a new town in the game as well as transport links and the boutique. They also have some more feature confirmation. It has been confirmed that the Pokémon Global Link, which has been running since 2010 in conjunction with Pokémon Black & White will not support Pokémon Sword and Shield. Instead, functionality such as checking rankings, distribution regulations and the event calendar will be available in the Pokémon HOME app on iOS and Android from early 2020 and the joining of online competitions will be done directly in the game due to lack of need to Game Sync

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
August 21st, 2019

Video Games:

The demo for Pokémon Sword & Shield is to be playable as part of a brand new Galar Visitor Center pop-up which will move around North America this autumn starting at PAX West. This popup will provide fun activities related to Sword & Shield as well as the demo. If you preorder the game there or show evidence of preordering elsewhere, you will receive a luggage tag.

Following its release in Special Research in the Pokémon GO Fest events this year, Jirachi is now available to all players through brand new Special Reseach "A Thousand-Year Slumber". They are currently compiling all elements of this Special Research so be sure to keep checking back to see all elements

Niantic have announced the next Pokémon GO Community Days to round off the year. These Community Days run from 11am to 2pm local time on each day on: 10/12/2019; 11/16/2019; and 12/14-12/15/2019

To read more on today's news, including:
Ultra Bonus Event Details in Pokemon Go
Team Go Rocket details in Germany
Newest Pokemon Go Safari Zone
and Newest Pokemon Rumble Rush event details, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
August 22nd, 2019

Video Games:

A new update has been released for Pokémon GO. This update, Version 0.153.0 is starting to rollout on Android devices with a release on iOS expected soon. This version contains the first included data for Unova Pokémon including addition of the Unova category in the Pokédex. It also includes data in the game code for things such as a Unova Stone to evolve certain Unova Pokémon and various other code for improvements. It also contains many bug fixes

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
August 23rd, 2019

Video Games:

The Water Festival 2019 event has begun in Pokémon GO. This event runs through August 29th and includes increased Water-type spawns inclding more Pokémon spawning around Water, Water-types will appear more in eggs and Kingler/Crawdaunt will have Crabhammer. Finally, shiny Carvanha and Barboach will be added. There is also 2* Hatch Candy and halved Buddy Candy with Water-type Buddy Pokémon. Click here to go to their event database

TCG:

Today marks the release of the eleventh Pokémon Sun & Moon TCG set: Hidden Fates. This set contains 163 cards of various Pokémon including various alternate art cards within the Shiny Vault. It is made up of the GX Ultra Shiny, Sky Legend and Family Card Game from Japan. Their card listing and the associated Cardex have been updated with the details of this set

Other:

Previously, on July 24th when the game went up on the Android and iOS stores for pre-registration, it was listed with a tentative date of August 29th, which DeNA and The Pokémon Company said was subject to change. Today, it was confirmed that the game will release on iOS and Android worldwide on August 29th as originally planned.

To read more on today's news, including:
The Next TCG set being announced
Details on the upcoming and next Group Match in Pokken Tournament DX, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
That's an interesting idea for a festival :) . Should be fine to do Grass or Rock ones too, although Fire and Psychic might be harder :lol: !

Will you be participating yourself?

(Also, I think you're doing a better job of keeping your posts to an appropriate length now, so keep it up :) !)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
(TY and probably not, I used to have an app to exploit Pokemon Go but I think its gone now.)

August 24th, 2019

Anime/Other:

Within the summary for next week's episode of the anime in Japan, Guzma the Undefeated! set to air on September 1st 2019 in Japan, it states that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the episode. At present it is unclear what the announcement will be, but they'll provide full information as soon as it comes so be sure to keep checking back.

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel