Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon73's Pokemon News
May 15th, 2019

Video Games:

Back in 2017, a mobile game, PokéLand, was announced for iOS and Android and went through various betas. Since then, nothing had been heard about it. Today, the game has been re-announced as Pokémon Scramble SP and will be released on iOS and Android soon. They'll provide full details as they come

It has been confirmed that during the Community Day on Sunday, if you evolve Combusken into Blaziken during the three hour window, your Blaziken will know the charge move, Blast Burn. The Community Day runs at 3pm to 6pm in each local time zone. After Community Day, you can use TMs to get Blaze Kick on your Blaziken

The Pokémon Company have announced the next annual Pikachu Outbreakchu event. From August 6th through 12th, once again Yokohama and Minato Mirai will be filled with various Pikachu related events including the largest collection of Pikachu mascots ever with 2,000 being in the area. This includes the following performances. In addition to this, Pokémon GO Fest in Yokohama will be held, with more details including specific timings to come. Tickets will be obtained through a lottery system like the other GO Fests this year

To read more on today's news, including details on a new TCG set, click here
Youtube / Twitter / Old AMA / New AMA
[Image: Pokemon73.jpg]
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Random info about me here:
Spoiler
I love Pokemon73 forever <3
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 16th, 2019

Video Games:

Niantic have announced the next Pokémon GO event. This is the Raid Week and features a variety of Pokémon in Raids. In addition to the pokémon in raids, it adds 2* Raid Stardust and 2* Raid XP. It runs from 5/21/19 to 5/28/19. Shiny Bronzor will be available with this event
In addition to that, there will be a Legendary Dinner Hour on Wednesday 5/22/19 at 18:00 local time where all raids will be increased. Finally, there's a Lapras Raid Day event from 11:00-14:00 local time on Saturday 5/25/19 in Europe & America and Sunday 5/26 in Asia Pacific. During this event, there will be chances of Lapras being Shiny as well as Lapras having the legacy moves of Ice Shard and Ice Beam.

Registration for the next Battle Competition has begin. This is the 2019 International Challenge May competition and is for non-Japan Regions. This is a Double Battle competition using standard 2019 VGC rules where players can use 2 Restricted Pokémon (Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala & Necrozma) and is based on the Ultra Series where both Z-Crystals and Mega Evolutions are allowed. This competition also offers CP to the highest ranked players to give players the opportunity to go to the World Championships. All Pokémon will be raised to Level 50 for the duration of the competition. 
Registration runs from May 16th - 23rd. Battles will run from May 24th - 26th.
All entrants who play 3 or more matches will get a Shiny Tapu Fini which will be distributed some time in June

To read more on today's news, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 17th, 2019

Video Games:

Three new Lure Modules are available in Pokémon GO. Available for 200 Poké Coins a piece, There are three Lure Modules that will lure to a Poké Stop when implemented, but can also trigger the evolution of Eevee into Leafeon with the Mossy Lure Module which attracts Bug, Grass & Poison-types, Eevee into Glaceon with the Glacial Lure Module which attracts Water & Ice-types, and the Magnetic Lure Module will evolve Magneton into Magnezone and Nosepass into Probopass which attracts Rock, Steel & Electric-type Pokémon
In addition to this, the Pokémon, Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim, Shellos, Gastrodon, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas & Hippowdon are now available. Also the move Earth Power has been added to the game with Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Aerodactyl, Camerupt, and Claydol getting access to it

The next special Group Match has begun on Pokkén Tournament DX. From May 17th through May 19th, you can participate in the "True Sheer Cold" Group Match. This cup is a Team Battle competition, once again on a Fixed Battle Arena. Participating in this brings a special title reward based on Suicune, and if you place highly you'll get other titles based on your placement. If you already received the title from the last time it ran, you will not receive it again

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 18th, 2019

Video Games:

Last night, the rest of the non-Legendary Generation 4 Pokémon got released into Pokémon GO. However, with this came the evolutions that are exclusive to when you evolve near a Lure Module, but it has been discovered that there is a way to get Leafeon and Glaceon without it. With the prior evolutions, there was a naming trick where a nickname will force the Eevee to evolve into a certain evolution. This time, you can get Leafeon if you nickname your Eevee Linnea and Glaceon if you nickname your Eevee Rea. This is tied in with the Eevium Z quest of Pokémon Sun & Moon as they are the names of the trainers you face with those Pokémon. This only works once. In addition to this, overnight Shellos became a Regional Exclusive Pokémon based on locational longitude. Everything west of 0.0000° longitude is West Sea Shellos and everything east of 0.0000° longitude is East Sea Shellos

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 19th, 2019

Video Games:

Today marks the Pokémon GO Community Day. On this day, for three hours in each region, Torchic will appear, enmass, in Pokémon GO with a chance of Shiny Torchic appearing. During this event, when you evolve Combusken into Blaziken, it will know the move Blast Burn, which is exclusive to this event. This can be done for a further hour after the event. This coincides with 3* Capture Stardust and 3 hour Lure Modules. This runs at these times:
It runs from 3pm to 6pm in your local time
There's also a Community Day Box live for 480 Coins that have 30 Ultra Balls, 3 Lucky Eggs, 2 Super Incubators & 3 Star Pieces

To read more on today's news including:
To see the newest anime episode pictures from Japan
and to see their newest Pokemon of the Week, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 20th, 2019

Video Games:

In Japan recently, there was a competition for people to design a Pokémon T-Shirt which is to go on sale. However, a new feature has been announced. The winning T-Shirt, featuring a Gyarados and Magikarp design, is to be included as a custom shirt in Pokémon Sword & Shield. This also confirms that customization of the trainer characters returns once again. They'll provide further details on this as they approach launch.

Other:

Earlier this year, it was announced that Pokémon Quest would be released in China on mobile through a collaboration with NetEase. Today, as part of an announcement by NetEase, it was confirmed that Pokémon Quest in China will release with a brand new Player VS Player mode. At present it's not clear if this mode will make it in to the game in the west. No release date has ben confirmed for China but a beta will run this Summer

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 21st, 2019

Video Games:

For those of you who participated in the recent Japan exclusive Japan Championships 2019 Qualifiers Competition, the entry gift is now available to all qualifying players through this link after logging into the Global Link. This gift is a Shiny Tapu Fini, the first time it has been available as Shiny which comes at Level 60 with the moves Nature's Madness, Muddy Water, Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump and holds a Misty Seed and can be redeemed until June 28th. Their Event Database has been updated with the details of this event. For the rest of the world, it will be distributed if you play in the International Challenge May, which currently has Registration open.

The latest Pokémon GO event has begun. From now until May 28th at 20:00 UTC is the Raid Week. During this week, certain Pokémon have entered Raid Battles, as well as there being 2* Catch Stardust and 2* Raid Experience. In addition to that, there will be a Legendary Dinner Hour on Wednesday May 22nd 2019 at 18:00 local time where all raids will be increased. With this, Shiny Bronzor can also now be found in the game

Niantic have put out an update into the game. This update has altered the text in the Trade Tooltips which now states that Special Trades can only occur once a day, with the new addition of "unless at certain special events". At present it's unclear what special events they mean but it's presumably Pokémon GO Fest. They're currently awaiting further details so be sure to keep checking back.

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 22nd, 2019

Video Games:

Niantic have announced the next Pokémon GO Community Day on June 8th will focus on Slakoth. This event will have quarter egg distance and has 3 Hour Lure Modules. However, it will also give out an as of yet unannounced special move to Slaking. We'll bring more details as they come. This runs at specific times:
The Community Day runs at 3pm to 6pm in each local time zone

Anime/Cinema:

It has been confirmed that during the Japanese Variety Show, Oha Suta, set to air on Thursday May 23rd 2019 there will be a brand new world premiere footage for the upcoming movie Pokémon the Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back EVOLUTION. They'll provide full information as it happens so be sure to check back.

Other:

Pokémon Rumble Rush is now available on Android devices globally including the US & Europe. Since the soft launch of this game last week in Australia, they have been covering it in full including full Pokémon Listings, with its own Pokédex including, Location Listings, details on the game's Mechanics, Gears, Ore, The Island Event Schedule and so much more so be sure to check their section for all your Pokémon Rumble Rush needs. At present there is no further details on when the game will be released on iOS other than it'll be soon but they'll provide full details as and when it comes.

To read more on today's news, including:
Details on an update for Pokemon Rumble Rush
Details about Raid week
and Details about the next area that can submit Pokestops, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
May 23, 2019

Video Games:

As we reported on Monday, Uniqlo had a competition for various T-Shirt designs for Pokémon that will then get sold, with the grand prize winner having their T-Shirt implemented into Pokémon Sword & Shield. However, the winner was since found to have violated the rules having previously sold their own design which they entered into this contest. Due to this, that entry has been disqualified and no Grand Prize winner will be included and thus it means that none of the T-Shirt winners will be implemented into Pokémon Sword & Shield as the note about that element has been removed from all official material. They'll provide further information as it comes so be sure to keep checking back

Niantic have announced the next Pokémon GO Level 5 Raid. After Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf leave Raid Battles on May 27th at 20:00 UTC, Cresselia will re-enter Raid Battles with the new capability of being Shiny. This runs until June 18th at 20:00 UTC where it'll be replaced by the return of Kyogre until June 27th at 20:00 UTC where it itself will then be replaced by Groudon until July 10th at 20:00 UTC.

With the announcement of next month's Pokémon GO Community Day yesterday, the Taiwanese official Twitter account posted the move that Slaking is said to get when it evolves from Vigoroth during the event. According to the official tweet, it gets the move Body Slam. At present this is subject to change but they'll provide full details on it as it comes. The Taiwanse account has since deleted the tweet

Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel