Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon73's Pokemon News
(Well, the maximum I recommended was "five lines" or "a couple of paragraphs". What you posted originally was about five paragraphs - which was way over the limit)

I have to admit, I am a bit surprised that some countries are still getting Pokémon GO. I would have thought everyone would have long since got it by now!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
February 15th, 2019

Anime/Cinema:

A new teaser trailer has been released for the upcoming live-action movie, Pokémon - Detective Pikachu, which is due for global release on May 10th 2019. It stars Justice Smith as Tim Goodman, Kathryn Newton as Lucy Stevens and Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu. This new teaser trailer showcases Ludicolo, Growlithe and Lickitung for the first time in the movie

A new promotional image has been released for the upcoming movie Mewtwo Strikes Back EVOLUTION. Following the first look at Mew in CoroCoro, a new image was e-mailed out and showcases another look at both Mewtwo and Mew in the movie

TCG/VGC:
 Today marks the second day of the third Pokémon Oceania International Championships in Melbourne, Australia, and, like previous events, the event is going to be officially streamed by The Pokémon Company International across three different streams. Each game has got its own individual stream
The Stream will begin shortly before 22:30 GMT / 17:30 EST / 14:30 PST / 08:30 AEDT
Click the following links to go to the respective streams
Main Stream
Pokémon Trading Card Game International Championships
Pokkén Tournament DX International Championships

Other:

A special Steelbook for Pokéon Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! has been announced for the US. This steelbook is available at BestBuy stores from Sunday February 17th 2019 if either Let's Go, Pikachu! or Let's Go, Eevee is purchased. This steelbook matches the one given as a 7-11 pre-order bonus in Japan las year

To read more on today's news, including details on the upcoming Community day on Pokemon Go, click here (I didn't wanna post it because it would have been 5 articles, so I just went with these 4)
Youtube / Twitter / Old AMA / New AMA
[Image: Pokemon73.jpg]
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Random info about me here:
Spoiler
I love Pokemon73 forever <3
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
(02-16-2019, 01:48 PM)Pokemon73 Wrote: (I didn't wanna post it because it would have been 5 articles, so I just went with these 4)
TBH, 4 points posted in full is still too many for an 'extract' or a 'snippet': it's still the overwhelming bulk of their news for the day.

I'd recommend either picking a couple of points to post in here (no more than 2 long ones or 3 short ones), or posting the first sentence or two of every news story. But the post as a whole shouldn't be longer than a couple of paragraphs.

(Perhaps another idea would be to post two points in full, and then do a quick list of the others in your "To read more on today's news" sentence? Anything in that sentence doesn't count towards the 'length' limit, because it isn't copy-pasted :P )
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
February 16th, 2019

Video Games:

Today marks the Pokémon GO Community Day. On this day, Swinub will appear, enmass, in Pokémon GO with a chance of it being shiny. During this event, when you evolve Piloswine into Mamosiwne, it will know the move Ancient Power, which is exclusive to this event. This can be done for a further hour after the event. This coincides with 3* Capture Stardust and 3 hour Lure Modules. Also, all day, there is an increase of rewards in Trainer Battles to be 5 for Team Leaders and 5 for other players with a guaranteed Sinnoh Stone as each reward. This runs at these times:
The Asia-Pacific region: February 17th 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. JST (GMT +9)
Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: February 16th 10:00 A.M. to 13:00 P.M. UTC (GMT +0)
The Americas and Greenland: February 16th 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PST (GMT -8)

TCG/VGC:

Today marks the third day of the third Pokémon Oceania International Championships in Melbourne, Australia, and, like previous events, the event is going to be officially streamed by The Pokémon Company International across two different streams. Each game has got its own individual stream
The Stream will begin shortly before 22:30 GMT / 17:30 EST / 14:30 PST / 08:30 AEDT
Click the following links to go to the respective streams
Main Stream - TCG and VGC finals
Pokkén Tournament DX International Championships

To read more on today's news, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
February 17th, 2019

Video Games:

A new update is starting to roll out for Pokémon GO across Android platforms, with iOS to come later on before it goes live everywhere. At present, we're still working out the contents of this update but it appears it contains the functionality for GO Snapshot, the new AR feature announced earlier this week. At present, GO Snapshot is not currently activated. This update also comes with a new loadscreen which showcases the Pokémon Smeargle and Mr. Mime. Smeargle is currently unavailable in the game

To read more on today's news, including seeing the newest anime episode pictures from Japan and their newest Pokemon of the week, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel
February 18th, 2019

TCG:

Some new cards have been revealed for the upcoming Detective Pikachu Trading Card Game set. This set comes out in special products released in Europe on March 29th and North America on April 6th. There are 26 cards in the set

To read more on today's news, click here
Gaming info:
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Awards
x1 x2 x1 x1 x1 x8 x1 x1
My Items
Daniel